Thread: The ONLY Thirteen Days/Nights Picture!

Default The ONLY Thirteen Days/Nights Picture!

I know. Your wondering how the fuck I got this. I'll tell you!
    Last night I was talking to a friend of mine, and we got on the subject of captain creeper, aka the original d****r. We talked a while about the good, and bad things about the site.

The good things consisted of the few, actually good or amazing stories in the contributed section. The bad; well... you all know. SO! I was telling him of mine and Jake's plight. We could not get our hands on the last copy of the downloadable file that had EVERY contributed section story EVER. Well, my friend just so happened to have it. (I'll leave him unnamed, as I don't know if he is okay with me using his name @[email protected]) After compressing the file, he shipped it out to me and I downloaded it.

File name: Delta2. That is the designation of the folder, which holds EVERY SINGLE contributed section story. I was fucking, ECSTATIC. I now had all of Jakes stories (Which I could have just copied and pasted from another site anyways.) A ton of other good stories... and the thirteen stories. Thirteen days, is by far my FAVORITE Story EVER Along with Cody, and Aden). It almost trumps all TB and non TB literature. I love it. Just as much as I like Jake's stuff, ron's stuff, ETC. SO! I was scanning the files when I came across this picture... (Don't worry, no pedo stuff, PROMISE! )

I know this is the pic because the file is titled "Simon's room" and also PERFECTLY fits the story's description!

Mhm. If you haven't read the story, then I suggest you simply not read on, because IDK how to do the spoiler thing. @[email protected] sorry.

In thirteen nights, Simon's room gets trashed. It was either by bull or mater or one of those guys. SO! His room had to be TOTALLY re-done by a group of Lowell's church pals, and Simon's parents. Once done, that is what It looked like. It's EXACTLY as I envisioned it! It even has the murals of Simon and his half brother above the computer desks! I know you can't really see them, but I suppose that that's what the two look like...

So that's it. The ONLY piece of artwork, or CG work, done for The thirteen series... pity. But it's okay! It's still pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by AkachanMikeru117 View Post
    :
    File name: Delta2. That is the designation of the folder, which holds EVERY SINGLE contributed section story. I was fucking, ECSTATIC. I now had all of Jakes stories (Which I could have just copied and pasted from another site anyways.) A ton of other good stories... and the thirteen stories. Thirteen days, is by far my FAVORITE Story EVER Along with Cody, and Aden). It almost trumps all TB and non TB literature.
    Your right, the thirteen series was really well written. I followed it for years after getting into the first series. Then it got a little wierd and hard to follow but started to pick up again and fill in some blanks with the latest ones. It never got finished though and I would have liked to have seen it through to the end as it was one of the first tb stories I really got into when I first discovered there were other people like me out there. Its sad I know but I have been known to use the phrase "he no nuts, he cwazy!" in everyday conversation.... Hopefully the writer continues the story and one day will complete it. Im not holding out much hope....