Thread: Some people are dumb.

Angry Some people are dumb.

WELL.. its 3:18 in the morning and i cant sleep because my brother's dumb friends were partying it up tonight and suddenly said "Hey lets go have a cigerette..." so they go light a few, and when they come back into the house, they left the door open for at least 10 seconds. A crapload of insects, which have hard-ons for light, decide to rush in.

my brother and his friends left the house now so its not their problem, but I on the other hand, have to dorm with these sons of [email protected]$^@s. I have bug bites EVERYWHERE.... ITCHY. ANGRY. AAAGH.

Butterfly Mage

Dumb... And inconsiderate! It sounds like your evening was a real bummer

That really sucks. I had really sucky dorm mates in college. The worst time was when i woke up at three to them running around screaming, one guy was naked, being chased by another guy with double barrel shotgun.... we were dorming as resident firefighters in a fire station...i couldn't make this up if a tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    That's awful, sounds like you missed a great party.
    Hahah no i was with them partying for a while, but then they left me alone in the basement to go smoke. and thats when they decided to leave and just let bugs come in by the thousands

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BabyScrat View Post
    That really sucks. I had really sucky dorm mates in college. The worst time was when i woke up at three to them running around screaming, one guy was naked, being chased by another guy with double barrel shotgun.... we were dorming as resident firefighters in a fire station...i couldn't make this up if a tried.
    Oh my God!!! LOL

Truthfullies

may your bother and his friends are really buggin huh. Ha!

Ya should of forced them to spray your whole house for bugs.

Happened to me once... sorta... but with ants >.<