Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hi,
    This is my first time joining a form like this. The reason why I joined is to be able to talk about my interests with similar people.

I'm 28 and I work for a very large IT firm that works with the government. It's funny I'm not really into computers though, my job is figure out how much they are going to cost so don't ask me any IT questions!!

For fun I love the outdoors. I do a lot of hiking, camping, off roading in my Jeep. I also love to travel when I have the money. Favorite TV shows would be The Office and Top Gear. I'm not really into movies other than cartoons.

I've been a diaper lover for as long as can remember. I was always interested in them when I was a kid and now that I'm an adult I can collect them. I love Goodnites the most and have every style since they've been out. I also like Pull Ups and Pampers. I like all kid and baby stuff and wish I can be one again!

Lastly, I want to share a funny story about diapers when I was a kid. When I was about 8 years old I would have a lot of day time wettings and even at that age I really liked diapers and wanted to be in them. Well one night my parents came into my room and told me that they decided to put me back into diapers and that my Dad was going go out to get them so don't fall asleep because when he gets home I was going to be put in them. I asked why they said for all the accidents I was having and that I would wear them during the day too. For some reason I got upset and pleaded with them not to. They agreed and it was all over. Shortly after it hit me that I could have gotten what I wanted and to this day I'm kicking myself for not taking advantage of their offer.

So that's pretty much everything. I look forward to participating.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

I have a RL friend that moved to where you are, and also does government work. He told me what it's like to live in Arizona, and made me want to go someday with all the cool descriptions of desert life (Aside from the heat!). He...also loves jeeps and camping. *grin* I like jeeps, though I'm too poor to own one. :3

Jump on in, and see you around!

Welcome to the site, and great intro. I hope you have fun in meeting knew people. I myself have a 88 Wrangler I am currently working on, and I also enjoy camping as well.

DannyTheNinja

Quote Originally Posted by GNL View Post
    Hi,
    This is my first time joining a form like this. The reason why I joined is to be able to talk about my interests with similar people.

I'm 28 and I work for a very large IT firm that works with the government. It's funny I'm not really into computers though, my job is figure out how much they are going to cost so don't ask me any IT questions!!

For fun I love the outdoors. I do a lot of hiking, camping, off roading in my Jeep. I also love to travel when I have the money. Favorite TV shows would be The Office and Top Gear. I'm not really into movies other than cartoons.
    Dude, you're like... an exact clone of my dad. It's scary. Except for the office part.

I've been a diaper lover for as long as can remember. I was always interested in them when I was a kid and now that I'm an adult I can collect them. I love Goodnites the most and have every style since they've been out. I also like Pull Ups and Pampers. I like all kid and baby stuff and wish I can be one again!
    You should try Bambinos - you'll realize what you're missing out on!

Lastly, I want to share a funny story about diapers when I was a kid. When I was about 8 years old I would have a lot of day time wettings and even at that age I really liked diapers and wanted to be in them. Well one night my parents came into my room and told me that they decided to put me back into diapers and that my Dad was going go out to get them so don't fall asleep because when he gets home I was going to be put in them. I asked why they said for all the accidents I was having and that I would wear them during the day too. For some reason I got upset and pleaded with them not to. They agreed and it was all over. Shortly after it hit me that I could have gotten what I wanted and to this day I'm kicking myself for not taking advantage of their offer.
    D'oh! (Honest question: is that a meme?)

Welcome to ADISC. Great intro! I think you'll enjoy it here. Drop by IRC sometime.

--Danny