Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmm... what size to wear

Default Hmm... what size to wear

I've been thinking about ordering a small pack of the Secure X-Plus briefs and I had a question I hope someone can provide some descent incite into.

My size falls right between the small and medium sized versions. The smalls will fit and are less money per diaper, but I was wondering if anybody could come up with any pros to getting the mediums (such as better absorbancy).

My first instinct is the smalls for less money, but I do want to know all the options. Any input welcome.

if in between sizes it's usually recomended to go up a size not down
    they maybe a little big but you should be able to adjust them tight enough to fit with out leaking.
    using smaller diapers, may not be comfortable and be mre likely to leak or come unfastend.
    so I would recomend the mediums.
    also keep in mind not a diaper brands fit the same and they may not run true to size.
    most brands i wear a medium, but some I have had to buy larges because the mediums were to small.
    you could buy a sample pack in each size to see witch fits better with out buying a whole pack of them.

Darkfinn

When between sizes it is typically suggested to get the larger of the two... however this is not always the case.

What matters a lot in the diaper size discussion is the length of the product. If it is too long the leg cuts are going to be way too big and you are going to get leaks.

If you would like... I can measure out one of my Secure X-Plus mediums and post the length & width so you can see what works.

The secure X+ diapers are a little smaller than the ordinary store diaper I would recommed you go to the medium.

They are a shorter rise also not by much, I am 120 lbs and the medium fits me just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    When between sizes it is typically suggested to get the larger of the two... however this is not always the case.

What matters a lot in the diaper size discussion is the length of the product. If it is too long the leg cuts are going to be way too big and you are going to get leaks.

If you would like... I can measure out one of my Secure X-Plus mediums and post the length & width so you can see what works.
    I actually just looked at one of my more comfortable pair of jeans and it looks like I'm actually just a 30. But I'm also 138 pounds. After looking at the site again this does technically moe me out of the medium range. Does this change any of your guys' suggestions??

Sorry, I should have realized sooner.

*moe = take

Damn, umm... why don't newb's have edit??
    Last edited by Martin; 17-May-2008 at 22:16. Reason: Use the edit button

Darkfinn

if you are only a 30... I'd stick with smalls

If there too small you can't wear them at all if there a little bigger, there no money lost and you can try a smaller size next time.

If I were you, and your in no rush to buy, go to the site and order a few of each and see which you like the best, you might be too uncomfortable in a too small diaper

A little off topic, but how discreet is the shipping for the secure X-plus??

Darkfinn

umm... not very if I remember correctly... I believe it says Secure Personal Care all over the box...

I mean it's not the word DIAPERS spelled out across it or anything... but anyone reading the box could the the idea.

When I got the sampels it didn't say anything on the package, and when I bought the mediums I got them from someone who ordered them and couldn't fit in them.

(I still have the brochure here from them in it says,) DISCREET...From our wherehouse to your door we care about your privacy. Our prouducts and packages are discreetly shipped directly to your home.

www.securepersonalcare.com