Thread: Abu help

Default Abu help

i just asked AB Universe for a refund or exchange for 2 cases of assure discount brief. They weren't expensive ($33 for a case of 92 medium or 72 large) but i fill they made a big sizing error. The medium says it will fit a 44 waist,My waist is 36 and the diaper has at least a 1 or 2 inch gap between the from and back part(the part with the tabs and were you connect um) These things would be tight if i had a size 32 waist. Does any body know how the will respond?

They will use a standard response which is typical of a hygienic product, and that is: no returns or refunds on opened products (and usually any product). You are responsible for ordering a sample pack before investing in whole cases.

Too bad, better luck next time!

That, and the fact AB universe is known for its lack of good customer support.

you say to order a sample pack but they don't offer samples of the assure there one of the few items not included in the sampler I called them and they said the will send me 2 cases of the larger size apparently I'm not the only one who has complained about these.I ordered 2 cases of the mediums.