Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so um, hullo ^__^;;

Default so um, hullo ^__^;;

**waves a bit**

Hi, this is Jared.

Some people here might know me from my website DBZ in diapers, cause I do diaper edits for anime-ish pictures.

Im a gay AB male, who is happily married (well it counts in CT anyway). Depending on the community and people I'm with I tend to either be my infantile self which is about 3 years old, or I switch it up to a father/caregiver figure if I'm in the mood.

other than diapers and babyish things, I enjoy my brand new house, and my brand new car.. watching anime from time to time, and (although I dont enjoy it) working all the time.

So anyway, thats a brief 'whois' bout me

welcome to adsic i also watch anime but unlike you i like it i own every seasson of dragon ball z and gt, and the first season of dragon ball kai. dragon ball z is my fav and it is finally here in canada

i hope you enjoy it here!

Glad to see you here, man! I'm a huge fan of your work! You just keep being awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by masterlink89 View Post
    i also watch anime but unlike you i like it
    Noooo... I like watching Anime... the part I was meaning about not liking was the "going to work" thing XD

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
    Glad to see you here, man! I'm a huge fan of your work! You just keep being awesome!
    awesome, thanks for the warm welcome and support for my measily little site **gives autograph** lol
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Aug-2010 at 23:02. Reason: merging posts

I love your pics, Jared! Glad to see updates after all those years.
    Welcome to the site. ^_^

Olivia

Greetings, I remember going there when I was 12/13 to look at your pics, good stuff.

Any favorite animes besides dragonball, and anything you like this Season?

Welcome to ADISC Jared! I love your site, and I hope you have a pleasant stay here on the forums! Also, congrats on your happy marriage!