Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily use of Baby Powder

Default Daily use of Baby Powder

Ever since transition I have zero sex drive (desired effect) but my DL and associated smells have not gone away, so recently I've taken to applying baby powder daily after showers. The smell is calming, puts me in a wonderful mood and I absolutely love it. Anyone else use it outside of their AB/DL play?

Yeah, but I use it in a entirely different way, such as putting it in my friend's grenades to give the desired smoke effect when we are out in a game. Adds some realism.
    Last edited by CrypticTaco; 07-Aug-2010 at 04:07.

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    Yeah, but I use it in a entirely different way, such as putting it in my friend's grenades to give the desired smoke effect when we are out in a game.
    Like in a game of paintball? i play paintball and im intrigued

Quote Originally Posted by Wambles View Post
    Like in a game of paintball? i play paintball and im intrigued
    Well, almost. I don't play that, nor do I likeit, but you can do something a lot similar.

Well, almost. I don't play that, nor do I likeit, but you can do something a lot similar.
    airsoft? pretend? re-enactment? Why dont you like paintball? the only thing I dont like is that alot of players are sissies and hide cus they dont wanna get shot

airsoft? pretend? re-enactment? Why dont you like paintball? the only thing I dont like is that alot of players are sissies and hide cus they dont wanna get shot
    Airsoft is pretty much in all ways similar to paintball. Except the added realism of having more realistic guns, and that they shoot 6mm BBs at about the usual 350 to 400 fps range. Sometimes it's for re-enactment, sometimes MILSIM, and all the time fun.

Airsoft is pretty much in all ways similar to paintball. Except the added realism of having more realistic guns, and that they shoot 6mm BBs at about the usual 350 to 400 fps range. Sometimes it's for re-enactment, sometimes MILSIM, and all the time fun.
    oh okay. yeah i dont mind airsoft. i would play airsoft if my friends had airsoft guns, but they decided to get paintball guns *rolls eyes*

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

oh and sorry we got so off-topic within your thread, zoey. I sometimes use talc to help dry myself off after the shower. and yes i agree it smells awesome lol

Outside of *BDL I basically use it for what little sports related things I do. My family uses baby powder as a cheaper alternative to a rosin bag while bowling. I keep some with my pool cues, and when I danced, I used it in my ballet and tap shoes.

daipe

I was recommended to put baby powder in socks for long hikes, so that you don't get blisters. However I was also recommended by the same guy to use non-lubricated condoms to store water, and tampons to start fires (trust me, these little tricks work well :P).

Dude, I LOVE paintball! and well, look at my profile. Not an entire sissy!