Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright Bambinos shipped... I just have a question I forgot to ask.... How big is the box?

Default Alright Bambinos shipped... I just have a question I forgot to ask.... How big is the box?

I ordered 2 bags (16 diapers) So how big is the box? I would like dimensions please.... I'm a bit worried... I need the proper lie. I know my parents won't open anything up that's mine unless I"m there with them. And If I tell them not to it's for my fiancee why won't bother. I just need to know how big the box is to not fuck up the lie. IE saying it's a Video game as apposed to saying it's computer parts or something. Ya know?

12.5" high x 12.5" w x 10" d

Just measured quickly on a box I had lying around, but it should be pretty close.

Quote Originally Posted by babyHightower View Post
    12.5" high x 12.5" w x 10" d

Just measured quickly on a box I had lying around, but it should be pretty close.
    Alright so a foot and a half by a foot and a half and 10 inches long... So overall I could get away with saying it's some blankets or something right?

Not exactly....12.5" = One Foot plus 1/2 inch.....maybe a little too small for blankets.

Quote Originally Posted by babyHightower View Post
    Not exactly....12.5" = One Foot plus 1/2 inch.....maybe a little too small for blankets.
    nah just say its a snuggie.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    nah just say its a snuggie.
    It's a bit heavy for a Snuggie.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    It's a bit heavy for a Snuggie.
    They dont know that.

A set of sheets, its small, but heavier than a snuggie. And if anybody buys a snuggie they need smacked.

Just recieved my first case today and the box was smaller then I was expecting, pretty heavy though.

Could pass it off as computer parts if you're a computer nut maybe? Do your parents respect your privacy? If so they might not even bother asking, my plan if anyone ever asked what was in the box was to say "none of your business", but that may not work depending on the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    A set of sheets, its small, but heavier than a snuggie. And if anybody buys a snuggie they need smacked.
    my mom bought my little half brother a snuggie as a gift for Christmas.. I nearly smacked em both. I also wondered what the difference was between his snuggie, and my footed sleeper. Other then one has style, one doesn't.

Anyways I ordered two bags of Teddy ones from Bambino today, and I can measure them.. I might get them on monday since I live within 100 mile of where they are shipped.