Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I'd like to introduce myself to the ADISC community. I'm Ty the Fox, an 18 year old babyfur with interests in furries and diapers and just generally the entire *B/DL lifestyle. I am an avid gamer, playing primarily on the PC on games such as Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2, I just love to play games. I am currently going to college to become a computer programmer. As of right now I am fluent in VB, Java, and some C++.

I hope to have a good relationship with the rest of this community :3.

Welcome to ADISC, I am new here as well but enjoying the site so far, there a lot of interesting discussions to be had.

I am a bit of a gamer myself, I play EVE-Online primarily, but since StarCraft 2 came out I've wasting a lot of time on that, also some Battlefield Bad Company 2 here and there.

Just curious, how do you like VB? I've always found the syntax to be a bit messy in comparison to Java/C/C++, so I've kind of avoided it where possible.

Nice to meet you! I hope u make some awesome friends!

I'm taking Electrical Engineering and they made me take a C++ coding class...I'm not gonna lie, it took me a while but I got the hang of it and I kind of liked it. I kinda wish I could get into all the other coding formats. And I see yur from SC, so am I, but I'm way @ the bottom of the state...I go to Clemson tho