Thread: abena dissapointed

Default abena dissapointed

I am new to diapers and had used depends, but found when driving they leak pretty quickly. The Abena X-plus got such good reviews I wanted to try. I find them very bulky, not comfortable at all and I would worry they show.

I guess I wanted a nice tight diaper fit. Maybe I need one that has less capacity. Don't really want to carry a gallon in any case, but do want better for driving. Any ideas out there? thanks.

Abena makes lots of different diapers in multiple sizes. There is not one perfect diaper for everyone and ever situation.

So you're unhappy with Abena because you bought their thickest diapers? Dude, everything is thicker than Depends. I actually find the X-plus's to be quite comfortable. Depends are scratchy and are just generally uncomfortable for me.

I've personally never tried the X-Plus. I've always gotten the Super, and sometimes I find them to be too thick. Like others have said, the Abenas are not for everyone.

I have the same problem with the x-plus, they are way to bulky for me, and impossible to hide under my cloths. I am really skinny, and like to wear proper fitting cloths, so a x-plus, or similar thick diapers just are to thick for me.
    The good thing, is that abena makes the exact same diaper, in different thickness/absorbency, I prefer the abri-form super (_2)

Thanks for the ideas. I'm seeing there is a learning curve here to find the best one for me. I'll try out your suggestions.