Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am I becoming incontinent?

Default Am I becoming incontinent?

Every few seconds I keep finding a little dark circle in my underwear, and they've gotten bigger from a couple hours ago. Am I going incontinent?

You might. How often have you been going, and how often have you been wearing diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrowlithe View Post
    Every few seconds I keep finding a little dark circle in my underwear, and they've gotten bigger from a couple hours ago. Am I going incontinent?
    Why did you post this twice in two different forums?

Quote Originally Posted by AkachanMikeru117 View Post
    You might. How often have you been going, and how often have you been wearing diapers?
    None of us are doctors. The best thing we can do is tell him to see a doctor. This is a medical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Why did you post this twice in two different forums?
    Someone said that I posted this in the wrong forum, so I changed it to make them happy

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

None that fit. I keep taking my baby cousin's diapers and just cover my... you know... but I haven't any ones that fit so I can wet them properly, so I don't think that applies to me

Someone said that I posted this in the wrong forum, so I changed it to make them happy

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

None that fit. I keep taking my baby cousin's diapers and just cover my... you know... but I haven't any ones that fit so I can wet them properly, so I don't think that applies to me
    To me then I have no clue. And I know I'm not a doctor, but like, I know of a LOT of people that wore for like, 24/7 for a long time and started having accidents.

I'd go to a doctor though, if I were you. Might be in your best interests.

To me then I have no clue. And I know I'm not a doctor, but like, I know of a LOT of people that wore for like, 24/7 for a long time and started having accidents.

I'd go to a doctor though, if I were you. Might be in your best interests.
    The thing is, I WANT to be urinary incontinent. And no comments 'cause I'm not changing my mind no matter what.

The thing is, I WANT to be urinary incontinent. And no comments 'cause I'm not changing my mind no matter what.
    Hahaha, you go bro! (Or girl... I'm confused about your avatar, sorry)
    If your trying to become incontinent, then congrats. I suppose this is your first milestone then? Hahaha. All the best to you. If it's not a problem, then keep on at it. ^_^

-Mikey 117

Hahaha, you go bro! (Or girl... I'm confused about your avatar, sorry)
    If your trying to become incontinent, then congrats. I suppose this is your first milestone then? Hahaha. All the best to you. If it's not a problem, then keep on at it. ^_^

-Mikey 117
    Finally someone who understands! Thank you very much, Mikey! (And I'm a boy, and I'm a Sissy, but I'm also straight)

Miku

*facepalm* Trying to be incontinent? You'll regret it later on in life.. No joke. But since your serious, then I won't make any more comments. Not much I can say other than what others already have. You might be, best thing is to see a doctor to get a for sure accurate answer.

How exactly are you planning to become incontinent if you don't have diapers...?