View Poll Results: Which Mobile suite looks the coolest?

6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Astray Blue Frame 2nd L

0 0%
  • Kshatriya

3 50.00%
  • Sinanju

2 33.33%
  • Strike Freedom Gundam

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Gundam Model is awesomer

Default Which Gundam Model is awesomer

Simple question, which of these looks the coolest. Im thinkin of getting a new one to build cuz im almost done with the one I'm working on now.

A. Astray Blue Frame 2nd L

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mg_blue_frame_2nd_preview_4.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	2302

B. Kshatriya NZ-666

Name:	kshatriya8ve3.jpg 
Views:	4700 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	2301

1/100 NZ-666 Kshatriya Resin recast kit |

C. Sinanju MSN-06S

Name:	Sinanju.jpg 
Views:	1258 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	2300

D. Strike Freedom Gundam Conversion Kit

Name:	90-003.jpg 
Views:	874 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	2303

The Sinanju! Because it's red, and has a more organic feel to it. But mostly because it's bright red-orange! That increases the awesomness factor by 600%!

So so far its Sinanju. the only problem is that particular Kit is 500 bucks. I would love to build something like that someday. currently my sights are set on the Kshatriya, it's so pretty 8)

Jeez. 500 bucks? You have that much disposable income? You must put all the Warhammer 40k players around you to shame. How much do the others cost, if you don't mind my asking?

I see a lack of CHARS ZAKU!

I dont have that much disposable income. there are other versions that go for like 60$ of sinanju if I really wanted it I would get those. this version has incredible but I would improve my painting skills a lot befor ever thinking of getting a full resin kit.

Char is awesome dont get me wrong and his Zaku II is a great mobile suite but Sinanju is cooler IMO. Sinanju and Kshatriya are from the new series Gundam unicorn.

anyone who likes Mecha i would advise you check it out its just one 90 min episode right now (I think) and its pretty legit.

If only I could build Gunpla worth a shit, my RX-78-2 I got for Christmas, well is mostly boxed still, as the head is missing a piece, the core fighters right wing broke, and some of the stuff that conects snapped, though it's a master grade, that could be why.

Anyways, The Kshatriya looks nice, and I know it's from Unicorn.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Daswin View Post
    I see a lack of CHARS ZAKU!
    This, or hell even his Hyaku Shiki, or what's the suits name from Char's Counter Attack.

Kshatriya 'nuf said

i think that the real competition was between that and Sinanju... i was torn between the two

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    This, or hell even his Hyaku Shiki, or what's the suits name from Char's Counter Attack.
    Its Sazabi and I considered putting a Sazabi conversion kit up here because I already have the MG kit and teh conversion is Bad ass. heres the link if you want to see it the site wont let me copy paste. Neograde

its also being considered