Thread: Hi all , 50/50 DL/AB from Hong Kong

Hello to you too! Cool to see so many people from all over the world come to internet caches like this! Welcome! Could you please tell us a bit about yourself?

Cool! Welcome! I don't think ADISC gets many/any members from China. I don't know how your government internet filter thing works, but are you worried you will be blocked from visiting this site? Or is that unlikely?

Hey, welcome to the site . Theres a couple of other Hong Kong members iirc. I used to live on the kowloon side which I was a kid, only for 3 years, but really loved it .

The Internet isn't censored in Hong Kong. The Chinese government keeps its hands off of it because it's such a thriving area.

Welcome, fellow person named Danny! Maybe you could say a few more things about yourself? What are your hobbies and interests?

Hello, and welcome to ADISC! I've wanted to go to Hong Kong for a while and uh...yeah.