Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few interactions with the "normal" people (with cliff notes)

Default A few interactions with the "normal" people (with cliff notes)

These are all true, no need to lie here. Theres nothing really outlandish either.

Cliffs:
    1) Kid whispers to brother that I wear diapers.
    2) I see naked woman at the gym
    3) I donate diapers to organization that gives stupid look when I say I wear diaps.
    4) Girl at drug store makes hoopla of diapers infront of customers

So I've been going to the gym for months. My normal routine is to just change in the locker room, but change diaper in the private stall. Theres usually kids running around during certain times of the day. Anyhow, last week there was no one in the locker room so I pulled my shoes, socks, and shorts off after workout and grabbed a clean diaper to put on. I went to the private stall in nothing but a diap and shirt. The shirt covered almost all evidence of wearing the diaper other than the tell-tale sound. Anyhow, on my way back to the locker, a young kid (10ish) pointed and whispered to his little brother "look he's wearing a diaper".
    I guess it figures, but whatever, it is what it is. I went to switch to weights for an hour and came back to take a shower and get ready to head home.

The week after that it was busy with kids everywhere and decided to use the family changing area with private bathrooms. Normaly I try not too because its weird for a 30something guy to use these private rooms alone. Anyhow, the gym director knows the situation and its not a big deal. To get to the point, the rooms have "tricky" locks that turn a sign on the door from occupied to vacant. I've never been walked in on, and the locks do work. The locks are however tricky if you don't pay attention to weather or not you lock the door-- you turn the handle the opposite direcition of opening the door to lock it. Anyhow, I opened one of the private rooms and walked in and heard the shower running, thought some kid left it running. Then this girl in her 20s walks out of the shower buck naked and yells "I'm in here" right in front of me. As her face turns bright red she attempts to cover herself, I turned around and yelled "shit, sorry!" and hurried to another private room where I got dressed and got out of there QUICK. Memorable anyhow.

Final thoughts, this week our neighbor had a garage sale I didn't goto. Few days later they put their trash out and my wife went straight to it to look for antiques or whatever. She comes back with 8 unopened bags of Tranquility ATN diapers size small. I tried one on, way to small. So, I did my attempt at philantropy and tried to donate them to a needy organization. Apparently its near impossible to find an organization that needs youth-sized diapers in our area. After two hospitals, Social Services, boys club, girl scots, I eventually donated them to an organization here and had to explain we ordered the wrong size (which is easier to explain than my wife searching through trash). -- Especially since it could be obvious i wear diapers myself, if someone knew the signs to look for. The blank look I got from the donation workers when I said "I ordered the wrong size on accident, small doesn't fit" was pretty classic. I told her that some special-needs child may come up and they could use them.

Last one: Went to our local pharmacy where I usually buy the diaps from. New cashier is probably in her late teens/early 20s. Its painfuly obvious from what happens that they must do a computer-training course on customer privacy. I came to the counter with two bags of diapers and she rings them up. She asks me if I want the diapers bagged, which I say is fine. (Usually I don't care, but it makes them easier to carry). So then, with people in line behind me, she tries to put them into the normal plastic bags, but they are too small. Then she russels the bags of diapers into even bigger bags, making a huge scene the whole time. It was actually pretty comical. She was FAR more embarrased then I was. My guess is she was trying to follow customer-privacy policies and was so new she didn't have experience with the bigger bags.

I guess you just grow used to the embarrassment of having to wear diapers after awhile and it seems not to matter anymore. Still sometimes people don't even recognize how they react when they find out.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    That's interesting... Wish I could have seen the naked girl! XD
    Well, she was ok looking, but not super hot. I dunno, hard to call someone hot when they are buck naked in front of you, scared shitless. I guess feel bad enough for her that I can't objectify her.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmarshall View Post
    Well, she was ok looking, but not super hot. I dunno, hard to call someone hot when they are buck naked in front of you, scared shitless. I guess feel bad enough for her that I can't objectify her.
    Haha Yeah but I still liked nudity!

I had a bad Walmart experience once. I was buying Goodnites, a product I obviously shouldn't be wearing, and paid by check. The girl wanted to see my driver's license to verify the check. I showed it to her and she announces, "Your license has expired!" Then she brings her manager over to make sure. By now the line is getting longer and longer. Originally I had looked for the shortest line so I could just go through it quickly. Now I'm desperately searching my wallet to see if I have enough cash, which I do, but as I'm going through all these hoops, there is a man standing there as the next customer, and he's laughing. I was so glad to get the hell out of there.

I never got why an expired license should be a problem with writing a check. Just because its time to go give the state a few bucks for a new one doesn't mean the age info is suddenly wrong unless the license is in very poor condition then they may be worried its a fake or if the pic is so outdated but I have been behind people before with this issue and have always wondered. Glad you had enough cash for the diapers

And today, the babysitter is under-dressed, when I have a huge presentation I need to work on for tomorrow. Theres no concentration here! Maybe thats why all them Muslims guys are so tyrannical and smart. Neutered with no distractions.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    That's interesting... Wish I could have seen the naked girl! XD
    ^ That

Ya'll are ******* pervs XD. I don't see much interesting, just daily life I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmarshall View Post
    And today, the babysitter is under-dressed, when I have a huge presentation I need to work on for tomorrow. Theres no concentration here! Maybe thats why all them Muslims guys are so tyrannical and smart. Neutered with no distractions.
    I don't want to turn this into anything, but that is mildly racist.