Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The word freaks me out

Default The word freaks me out

Howdy people,

Probably sounds silly... but...

Just wanted to get off my chest that I seem to come across the word 'diaper' anywhere, or the same word in 'my language' and that it'll somewhat freak me out. Doesn't matter if I read it or have to write it (probably also speak it, haven't tried0, it bothers something in me somewhere. Might have had this before with other stuff but I don't recall.

Anybody have an idea why that might be, and if others have come across something odd like this?

The term diaper freaks you out? Well, I don't like using it but it doesn't freak me out...

When someone says it or I see diapers/pictures of diapers outside of the safety of my room I get a little unnerved now, I too have no idea why...

It's like someone using the technical terms for your ordnance at 6 O' clock low to your face, you want to GTFO ASAP...

Hearing the word does not freak me out....but it does make me want to be in a diaper!

Quote Originally Posted by CozyZeeRho View Post
    Howdy people,

Probably sounds silly... but...

Just wanted to get off my chest that I seem to come across the word 'diaper' anywhere, or the same word in 'my language' and that it'll somewhat freak me out. Doesn't matter if I read it or have to write it (probably also speak it, haven't tried0, it bothers something in me somewhere. Might have had this before with other stuff but I don't recall.

Anybody have an idea why that might be, and if others have come across something odd like this?
    I have the same thing, and with a few other words too. i guess we're just so paranoid about or parafilias, we're uncomfortable discussing them in everyday speech, because we don't usually use the words often in the first place.

words that i choke on a little inside (for your viewing pleasure)

It used to make me blush or want to hide, but not so much since I have been on this site. It does always sort of turn me on, however.

Hmm, 'diaper' has never even phased me. I guess for those of you who hide your diapers it would be a fairly awkward word to randomly hear.

Meeting another diaper lover and talking about them was definitely a interesting experience. We avoided the word for a while.