Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Real Diaper Nightmare

Unhappy A Real Diaper Nightmare

So a few days ago I went like a week almost without wearing any diapers. When I broke that on friday night I think it was...I had a dream about diapers when I slept with one that night. My first dream about diapers in a good while. Anyways I was basically just walking around my house in nothing but a diaper and a tee shirt, with people there. I do not remember exactly who but people outside my family were there too, and I did not hear or do not remember what anyone said to me in the dream. I just remember people giving me weird looks and smiley and laughing and whispering. In the end I was wet and trying to change and people walked in on me. Then I woke up or it ended. Then I did not remember it until 20-60 minutes after sitting at the computer in my diaper.

It was a horrible horrible dream. I felt sooo paranoid in the dream, and worst of all I felt so ashamed and just horrible. The worst part is the emotions I had from it felt so real which made them even more horrifying. My feelings about it were so intense when it was happening, as if it was REALLY happening. Has anyone else had a dream like this?

I can't ever remember having any bad dreams about being diapered. Most of the time my diaper dreams are good ones... or I get the "pee dreams" where I dream about going to the bathroom... and then wake up on the verge of wetting myself.

Most of my "diaper dreams" involve me somehow discovering them and waking up at the exact moment I am finally able to attain them. It really annoys the hell out of me.

You sound like your afraid to wear diapers, afraid of what people might think or say about you, you shouldn't feel that way.

It's your choice to wear a diaper, and anyone should have no say in the matter but you.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    It's your choice to wear a diaper, and anyone should have no say in the matter but you.
    If only thats the way it really was. Unfortauntly it is not. Of course I can wear them no matter what. But people do have say in it and how it affects your life.

No offense... but aren't you old enough to be living on your own and making your own decisions about what to wear?

I certainly don't worry about mommy and daddy finding out that I'm pampered... b/c they don't control my life and don't have the power to do anything about it.

It's all part of becoming an adult and defining who you are relative to who your parents think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    You sound like your afraid to wear diapers, afraid of what people might think or say about.
    I think that's is a reasonable fear if there is a possibility of being caught wearing a diaper by others.

What little access to diapers I get everytime I'm afraid and paranoid that there is a chance I could be caught, I think that's normal. If I were desensatised to diapers to the point where I'm fearless personally, I'd feel it were neccesery to take a break from them.

Its not that hard to hide diapers and if you are seen with them by your parents or who ever you may live with if they don't like it they can either respect your privacy you have in your own room or you can stop wearing until you move out. I don't wear at my mom's house since she hates the whole thing but the main reason is I have to share a room with my little half brother who really looks up to me.

But anyways your 20 you got your own room. Its easy to hide as long as you don't wear just a t-shirt and a diaper, even if it is fun.

i have dreams like that all the time. it doesn't have anything to do with how much of an adult you are: getting caught wearing diapers would suck majorly, and it makes sense to be wary of it. personally i'm glad i have enough of a sense of discretion and privacy that i'm concerned about that possibility.

I get real depressed when I wake up from my diaper dreams...Since they are the best ever...And it's not real...I've sure had some good ones...