Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi there, while I am new to this site but I am not new to this topic. I am a DL and I wear diapers rather often. I am 28 years old and live in Germany. I love sports, movies and some online games (Starcraft, Street Fighter).

I joined this forum to read stories and contribute in the diaper talk section. I also write stories but since they are written in german I have only released them on a german forum.

If you guys want to know more about me, I'll gladly answer all questions.

Hello there, really surprised no one has greeted you yet!

Welcome to the forums! Your taste in online games is pretty interesting, I wish that I could play with you but my chances of doing that in the next year even are pretty unlikely. I like to write too.. though I wouldn't have the well, I don't have the courage to post my stuff in such a public medium.

How do you do that? Like, how do you give something that is so apart of yourself like expressing yourself through a story and show it to others? I dunno.. seems pretty brave to me.

But welcome all the same! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! I am a movie lover as well, what kinds are you into?

I really like all kinds of movies except horror flicks. This year I really liked Avatar, Kick Ass and to some degree Shutter Island. I am also a huge StarWars fan but wish George would have let someone else direct for Episode 1-3

@Youjo well I just think about how I enjoy reading good stories and when I write one myself it seems only fair that I share it with others.