Thread: How to stuff Cuddlz?

Default How to stuff Cuddlz?

I recieved my Cuddlz sample this morning, and just set about stuffing them but I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong.
    I pulled open the back carefully, widened the hole, but when I put my hand in to seperate the padding from the plastic, I just ended up with lumpy fluff all over my hand. Am I doing something wrong or is that how it's supposed to be?

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Ahhh, sugar ... that's 1 out of my 2 Cuddlz wrecked. I ended up ripping it and had to do a repair job with parcel tape. I don't think I will bother trying to stuff anymore lol.

Yep, that means you did it right. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to make sure the diaper is lying padded side down so that the padding will sort of "fall off" the plastic. But as long as you don't rip the plastic barrier or compromise it's intended function in some way, I'd say your golden.