Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I'm pretty bad at introductions, but I'll give it a shot.
    I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago but I didn't register until last week (of course I waited until now to give an introduction).

I'm a big fan music fan, mainly Alternative Rock, but I like all other kinds of Rock & even some Country. I've been playing guitar for a while now, since 7th grade.
    I love videogames & movies, they're great for eating up my free time. I'm not into online gaming, but I love console videogames, especially RPGs.
    I'm a recent college grad but I'm still looking for a good full time job; right now I only work part time.

I consider myself a DL. Although I don't really wear diapers anymore, throughout all of high school, whenever I had the chance, I would love wearing them. Until I got a car, I had to ride my bike to Walgreens to buy Goodnites. I still remember when I bought my first pack of Goodnites in 8th grade; I was extremely excited when I was riding home, like a little kid on Christmas morning.
    Right now, my DL interests mainly involve just reading stories. That's the part of this site that I visited first, & there are some great stories on here; "Lab Project 52" is probably the most epic DL story that I've ever read, & there are a lot of other great ones ("Sitting the Winstons" & "Kaylen's Damp Days" come to mind near the top of my list).

Anyway, I don't know what else to write here, so that's all for now.

Hiya, welcome to ADISC! Nice to meet you, I'm Desco. I like fantasy novels and PC MMO games (FPS, RPG, RTS, RPS, you name it.)

Don't worry about introductions, that was actually one of the better ones I've seen.

If you liked Lab Project 52, I'd suggest reading Cody and the Baby Start Over Program, by Teddy564339. It's really well written, and propably my favorite story on here.

Again, welcome, and I hope you like it here!

Thanks for the welcome; nice to meet you.
    Yeah a few of my friends are into MMO games.

Thank you, I tried to write a somewhat decent intro.

Thanks for the story recommendation, I'll check it out.