Thread: Has anyone tried these?

Default Has anyone tried these?

If so, could you please tell me a bit about them? I believe they have this product in one of the many small stores near my house. Just incase the image does not work, they are Prevail Per-Fit with a purple and blue package. Are they tape on or pull ups and are they any good? Thanks for any information and many apologies if there is already a thread, I didn't find one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prevail-perfit.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	2277  

From what I can tell from the picture. I believe those are pull-ups. Since it says underwear. Which usually means pull-ups.

Wow, I just bought some of that exact brand, but in a red package, and were size medium briefs. Haven't tried them yet though. They were the only brand at the local medical supply store.

Oh alright, thanks for the comments. It just occured to me that the picture is for a size about 12" larger than mine lol. My bad.

*Update* the ones i got are pretty absorbent but weird as fuck. They are not pull ups and only have straps, but I can't get them to fit right with the strap things. they are either too loose or cutting off circulation to my legs, and they just fit weird. but it looks like the ones u have are pull ups, so they might fit better.

The one you have a pic of are ok as far as pull ups go. But you could do better.