Thread: Dollar General's diapers

Default Dollar General's diapers

Does Dollar General sell Pampers, GoodNites, or Pull Ups? I want to know before I go in that way I don't look like a lost idiot.

No offense to all you lost idiots out there

R134A

The dollar General store here does. So I'm assuming yours does to.

Quote Originally Posted by pulluplover221 View Post
    The dollar General store here does. So I'm assuming yours does to.
    Do all Dollar Generals sell the same stuff? If they do, I'm gonna go around and mow some yards! *sigh* I hate working, but it'll help me lose weight so I'll fit in them (I have a push-mower) and I like diapers more than I hate work

Ahhhh Dollar General... the home of 1$ awesomeness and the origin of my TB lifestyle.

To answer your question - I haven't been to DG in a while. But... I seem to recall them selling Luvs, Drynites, and I think a generic brand. That's what mine sold last I looked.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrowlithe View Post
    Do all Dollar Generals sell the same stuff? If they do, I'm gonna go around and mow some yards! *sigh* I hate working, but it'll help me lose weight so I'll fit in them (I have a push-mower) and I like diapers more than I hate work
    Mine doesn't. They sell all of their brand (take it from someone who's used the majority, they are garbage) something called Per-Fit (what are these? If you know, please tell me) and Pull-Ups. Could just be here though

Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma123 View Post
    Mine doesn't. They sell all of their brand (take it from someone who's used the majority, they are garbage) something called Per-Fit (what are these? If you know, please tell me) and Pull-Ups. Could just be here though
    I'm happy with Pull Ups. They're actually cheaper than GoodNites, so I'm satisfied with that

Per-Fit is made by First Quality, who make Prevail, and a lot of the generic brand diapers like Walgreen, CVS, and Wal-Mart.

CoolDude

There's a dollar general 'Market' close to where I'm at. I went in there one time a while ago to look but all i saw was baby diapers and some cheapo Dollar general brand, and i could tell they sucked. I pretended to be looking toothpaste the whole time.

DO NOT buy the drynites betwetter diapers. They are horrible, HORRIBLE. Don't absorb for shit and leak bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    DO NOT buy the drynites betwetter diapers. They are horrible, HORRIBLE. Don't absorb for shit and leak bad.
    I don't intend to completely flood the things. What I want most is just to wear them. But do Pull Ups have better absorbency? Cuz I'll be able to fit in Pull Ups size 4T-5T in just a couple days if I keep losing weight the way I have been.