Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: payment method for ordering online

Default payment method for ordering online

Okay, there has been a lot of information about getting them to your room.
    BUT, you need a payment method to order online.
    i know of ways.
    1) debit card I AM NOT OLD ENOUGH
    2)prepaid[do you need ID???]
    3)money order[do you need ID?]
    4)credit card[OUT OF THE ?]

What other payment options are available for a 14yo????????????????????
    Last edited by betagame; 16-May-2008 at 03:27.

EmeraldsAndLime

I assume prepaid cards are given upon the exchange of money. So one can only guess that anyone of any age can get one, provided they have the money to pay for it.

If you are looking to order, that'd probably be the best way to go. Unless you have your own bank account, in which case you could direct deposit or use PayPal.

in some places you need a ID for a money order but in most cases I was never asked for one. The thing that sucks is some places charge you a buck for processing a money order while WinCo only charges I think 25 or 50 cents.

The other thing that sucks about them is you have to print out your order form and mail it with the money order for the right amount so you got to wait until the money order gets there, then they process the money order and get the money then they ship you item('s).

Pre-Paid cards are the way to go unless you got your own bank account/debit card.

No one asks for an ID for a money order, just go to a store like 7-11 or what ever you have in your area, all they want is the fee thay get for selling the money order.

Or you can go to a bank and get a cashiers check, or a bank money order, they don't ask what it's for or who the payee is, but the banks are a little more expensive.

If you were closer I would let you use my card number, and you send me the cash, as long as I get paid for the purchase it's all right with me.

Their are pre paid credit cards out their that you can buy and use. Try Western Union. They have a prepaid credit card that you can use.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    money order for the right amount so you got to wait until the money order gets there, then they process the money order and get the money then they ship you item('s).
    it would suck if you were 2 pennys short

no ID is required to purchase a prepaid card, i have used this method a few times before i recieved a checking account with debit card. Some places might have problems with the american express gift card (i had it happen once or twice, dont remember), might want to ask around about the Visa prepaid cards those might have a better chance at success.

Quote Originally Posted by betagame View Post
    it would suck if you were 2 pennys short
    Thats why you print out the full order forum after it adds any sales tax and shipping then you pay for the money order then you send it in as soon as you can.

Just do this, make the order, and when it gives you the total, just hit remove from cart, that way you have an exact amount, you can call the order in, and they will ship when you send in the money order.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Just do this, make the order, and when it gives you the total, just hit remove from cart, that way you have an exact amount, you can call the order in, and they will ship when you send in the money order.
    how do i know how much tax i geT??