Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you hold it? Or let it flow?

Default Do you hold it? Or let it flow?

When you are wearing a diaper, do you hold it untill you cannot hold it any longer or do you let it flow as the need appears?

I usually hold it untill I'm bursting, then I "have an accident" in my diaper. After that I will usually just let it flow untill it's full.

Diapers absorb better (leak less) when you let it out a little at a time. Flooding tends to... well, overflow.

R134A

When I was wearing diapers. I would just let it flow out whenever I felt the need to pee. Otherwise if I flooded it the diaper would usually leak.

It depends on the situation. Normally, I find it easier to let it flow as needed, however, while I flew on an airplane, I decided to wear and I found that I could not go (at all). It was very hard and in the end I just ended up taking it off.

I let it flow. If you hold it in to long to many times you can cause some damage to your sphincter muscles, and there is the potential of it overflowing.

I hold it in even when I'm not wearing a diaper. And it can do damage to the sphincter muscles, which is exactly why I do it. I hope to someday need diapers, and NO ONE can change my mind. So don't comment on my page your incontinence story saying how it sucks, because I just won't even read it.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrowlithe View Post
    I hold it in even when I'm not wearing a diaper. And it can do damage to the sphincter muscles, which is exactly why I do it. I hope to someday need diapers, and NO ONE can change my mind. So don't comment on my page your incontinence story saying how it sucks, because I just won't even read it.
    We are all different. If someone wants to become incontinent, it is their decision. So if you wont to be incontinent i will youst say hope you suicide whit it.

Quote Originally Posted by novakidx View Post
    I don't really hold it
    so just let it go
    I think it is the same for mi.

I just let it flow. Diapers are for absorbing. And that's just what mine will (hopefully) do.