Thread: Guess this is a bit overdue...

Smile Guess this is a bit overdue...

Hello everyone, I'm new to posting on this board but have been a long time wallflower, reading the info and posts, in order to feel less alone in an already scary world.

I'm an artist, designer, and writer, with an additional background in tech. I'm recently married to a wonderful person who is fully accepting of the way I am, including my occasional incontinence and choice to wear diapers most of the time as a result. I do enjoy wearing them as well, and perhaps thats a result of feeling much more secure after going through multiple embarrassing situations while not yet diapered.

-

I just read over this and realize it seems that I *just* started wearing diapers. I guess, I should add that I have worn diapers off and on as a kid as I would occasionally wet myself, but did a decent job of hiding it from my parents as a kid. I found security in them then, and have given them up after not really wetting for a bit, then coming back into them again as I did. So my relationship has been off and on with them, and yes I do enjoy them and see them as a part of my life now, but the diaper itself is not the sole reason I choose to wear it.

While I am in a serious relationship with the person I love, and they do know I need to wear them for my IC, I don't know if they know the extent of me actually liking to wear them and finding comfort in them, though they do seem some what turned on by me in a diaper.
    Last edited by BloodyElle; 03-Aug-2010 at 23:15. Reason: additional backstory

Welcome to ADISC, as you may have witnessed already, we don't bite. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us, maybe other interests outside of being a DL?

Heya, welcome to ADISC. I'm Desco, and I like PC MMO games, fantasy novels, and Photoshop.

Glad you finally decided to join the community, I hope you find what you're looking for here.

A couple of questions, if you don't mind answering:
    1. What kind of things do you write?
    2. Digital art or hand-drawn?
    3. If you could hang out with any fictional character for a day, who would it be?

Again, welcome, and I hope you like it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Descolada View Post
    Heya, welcome to ADISC. I'm Desco, and I like PC MMO games, fantasy novels, and Photoshop.

Glad you finally decided to join the community, I hope you find what you're looking for here.

A couple of questions, if you don't mind answering:
    1. What kind of things do you write?
    2. Digital art or hand-drawn?
    3. If you could hang out with any fictional character for a day, who would it be?

Again, welcome, and I hope you like it here!

Well, yeah, I read that part but I wanted to know a bit more :p

Quote Originally Posted by carbonfiber View Post
    Well, yeah, I read that part but I wanted to know a bit more :p
    Okay, I got ya.

Just a tip, it seems to work well if you use "active listening", and respond to things in the post, to make them feel more like you're listening. A good rule of thumb is if the post could be interchangeably posted on another intro, it could use some personalization.

Sorry if that came off as condescending, I'm really not trying to be! Someone gave me that advice a while back and it seems like it helps make newbies feel more welcome.

Not trying to criticize your post, everyone's style is different, just some friendly advice.

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

I do digital graphics, interactive design, and some animation. I work with photoshop almost everyday for my job, which is doing just what my interests are (luckily), and still have time to mess around throughout the day on other things like dealing with my sporadic incontinence

As for writing, I've written since I was young, mostly fictional with a strong grounding in reality, and I've written a few collections of short stories and one novel. Only had a hand full of short stories actually published in print, but who reads books anymore

And the fictional character to hang out with? I don't know. All the best ones are real, but dead... like buddha and ghandi...

hope to see you guys around!