Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

I am a teenage guy living in Indiana who loves wearing diapers. I'm now trying to lose some weight that way I can fit into baby diapers without having to stretch the sides.
    I found the site by searching about TB/DL's when I was wondering why I like diapers. I don't wonder why anymore, I just love liking diapers!
    I am a huge TB/DL, but I need to know a way to tell my friends without them thinking I'm crazy, gross, stupid etc. And I come to the site to be able to talk comfortably about being a TB/DL.

A few months ago I found out that my best friend (and we've best friends since we were babies) also likes to wear diapers! For me it was the best thing in the world!

Well, that's me for ya.

Welcome to the forum, I am also new here.

I would advise that you be careful who you tell, not everyone will appreciate the knowledge, and just the fact that you randomly told them may make them think you are a bit creepy, they will think (Why did he just tell me that?) it will also make future interactions with these people very ackward.

You must control your desires, not let your desires control you. Diapers can be something fun to do and relieve stress once in a while, but you don't want them to rule your life, rushing out and telling everyone is not a good way to be in control.

My advice is find another hobby to focus on and keep your diapers in the background.

It's exactly like any other addiction, some people can do drugs/alcohol recreationally, not let it rule their life and live normal and happy lives, others are fully dependant on their addiction and completely non-functional at life, which do you want to be?

Ask yourself:
    If they don't know and never find out, what will it hurt?
    Why do they need to know?
    Why do you want them to know? Is it for your own selfish reasons?
    Be considerate, not everyone wants to know, in fact most don't, they have their own problems.

I really hope you rethink your approach, as telling someone your deepest secrets is not something they will forget and not something you can take back.

Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, although it can become an addiction if you're not careful.

I am just saying, be conservative about who you tell, I only told one person and I regretted it later, their reaction was not negative, but it made everything ackward after that.

Hi welcome to ADISC Nice intro but so we can get to know you a bit better what are your interests outside of TB/DL?

I love to draw and make cartoons, and I have a good idea for one. Its called the Path to Olympus, and it's about a son of Zeus who gets invited to Olympus for training of his powers. I also love hanging out with friends, playing video games, biking, the usual teenage stuff. My favorite TV shows are Two and a Half Men, iCarly, Drake and Josh, Wipeout, CSI and Pokemon! That's about it, then

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrowlithe View Post

A few months ago I found out that my best friend (and we've best friends since we were babies) also likes to wear diapers! For me it was the best thing in the world!
    Very interesting.... might there have been something that happend while you guys where younger that happend to both of you that might have cuased that?

It could that we were potty-trained too early, so the Internet says.

Hey!!! My first suggestion, try bambino's. . And I also like the same shows as you. Were alike. . I am 15. WELCOME TO ADISC!!!!! These peolple are so nice.

Hey!!! My first suggestion, try bambino's. . And I also like the same shows as you. Were alike. . I am 15. WELCOME TO ADISC!!!!! These peolple are so nice.
    Don't Bambino's have to be delivered? My parents can't know I'm a TB/DL or I'm in deep trouble. And besides, I'm too young to have a credit card. (14)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 11-Aug-2017 at 18:35. Reason: fixing quote tags