Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hello! My name is Brittney, I'm a 15 year old teenage girl with a fabulous boyfriend who knows of my little girl interests. He is a wonderful guy, and is only a month older than me. I'm a little and my little age interests typically hover around the age of 4. I love being protected and feeling safe and happy. When I am upset my boyfriend will always comfort me and make me feel better. I call my boyfriend Daddy but we are not in a D/s relationship nor sexual, therefore it is not illegal. He really doesn't have much power over me at all. Little interests of mine include stuffed animals, coloring, pacifiers, sucking my thumb, cuddling, Disney movies, etc. I've never tried diapers to be honest, and I'm not sure if I'd like them, but I think I'd still fit in here with my other little girl interests.

Besides little girl interests, I love hair care, fashion, clothes, nails, drawing, writing (though I'm not too good I still like doing it), music, and singing. I'm a high school student living in Wisconsin.

Anything else you would like to know, just ask.

I hope to meet lots of new friends here!

Hello, nice to meet you! And if you like all that, you more-than-likely will like diapers, since you like to feel really young.

Yeah, I've been wanting to try them, just haven't found a way to get any. Thanks, nice to meet you too!

Nice Intro. Nice to see that you found a BF that accepts that. keep him. ^^ it really sounds like you'd like diapers. I'd say go for Goodnites. They are in your age range (15) So should fit you perfectly and they have girly prints and what not. And would match your little girl age just fine. You don't have to wet them and you can go potty. They are just fluffy undies that are really cutesie! But yeah Welcome to I'm Dragsnick so other then that stuff do you watch any anime or play any video games or anything like that?

I plan on keeping him. ^^ We've been dating for a year and a half with absolutely no problems, hope to go on for a long long time.

I'm just wondering how the heck I would get diapers in the first place, lol. I do have a Walgreen's down the street I could walk to, but I don't know how the heck I'd sneak em into the house, plus I have no idea if they sell any decent ones there. But I LOVE girly prints!

Thanks for the wonderful welcome. I watch a few animes, my favorites being Loveless and Ouran High School Host Club. I have watched others though, but I couldn't name them all off the top of my head. I also don't play video games too often, when I do play it's usually Animal Crossing or an old Sonic game I have for the Gamecube. I'm not much of a gamer, but it's fun to do sometimes.