Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY AN ACTUAL LICENSED COUSELOR/MOMMY! and she is'....licesed with the board of mental health

Red face FINALLY AN ACTUAL LICENSED COUSELOR/MOMMY! and she is'....licesed with the board of mental health

Is this the beginning of a new era? An actual "LICENSED" mental health professional who incorporates age play into her therapy? WOW! And the best part is that she is just minutes from were I live. I almost had a heart attak when I saw this on craigslist! I had to share it with you all. Apprentlly they have introduced actual babying into therapy, and have made it ethicly acceptable to do this kind of therapy wow! I am going to call her to schedule an appointment.

Heres the link to have a look for yourself.

Regression Healing

"our sessions will be beneficial to your mental health" She thinks people who are AB/DL are nuts or that is the way I read it.

To me it reads more like she's trying to advertise as a "legitimate" mommy, and the mental health sessions are to keep the average sheltered people from freaking out over a mommy ad. That's not how you would treat Infantilism if it was at the point it was taking over someones life and mental health was getting involved. And if she was doing standard regression therapy (yes there is normal regression therapy), that's not it and she wouldn't have mentioned Infantilism in the first place.

I am offering "Regression Therapy" specifically to adults who are suffering from Paraphilic Infantilism.
    Lol, 'suffering'. It seems like she wants to 'heal' AB/DLs of their fetish, and that's pretty impossible.

(Ooooh, looky! She's near my favourite beach! I might have to email her just for that, and see more of what she does. *Curious Nei is curious, will have raging art block until fall classes start up*)

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Lol, 'suffering'. It seems like she wants to 'heal' AB/DLs of their fetish, and that's pretty impossible.

(Ooooh, looky! She's near my favourite beach! I might have to email her just for that, and see more of what she does. *Curious Nei is curious, will have raging art block until fall classes start up*)
    Draw me... in a sleeper... with a paci. The hard part will be trying to not have a head asplosion due to cuteness.

I don't mind places like these but personally, I'd like to do these things with another ab/dl I know

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    That is it what I wanted to say but could not string it together.

Spearmint

Quote Originally Posted by flipfxt View Post
    "our sessions will be beneficial to your mental health" She thinks people who are AB/DL are nuts or that is the way I read it.
    I agree. She wants to "heal" people of it, not help them actually deal with it as part of their lives. If I ever went to her, I would have an extra long first session, a couple shorter ones after that, and pretend to be "healed" and then have a "relapse" about every 2-3 months.

Alright! I live in that area too. Don't have any money so it doesn't really matter though.