Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites for 99 cents on ebay

Miku

Exclamation Goodnites for 99 cents on ebay

Case of girls goodnites L/XL on ebay unopened. Starting bid is only .99, no other bids as of yet. 6 days left. Here's the link if you wanna try and get them.

CASE- GoodNites GIRLS Disposables LG/XL (60-125lbs) - eBay (item 140435127279 end time Aug-08-10 18:02:45 PDT)

Miku

I know.. Just letting people know it's there..

Quote Originally Posted by RawrKittyx3 View Post
    I know.. Just letting people know it's there..
    Why? Lots of people know already.

probably because rawr made this thread... and there's still no bids on it

Quote Originally Posted by insan3guy View Post
    probably because rawr made this thread... and there's still no bids on it
    That doesn't make sense.

I have a feeling that he is actually selling them...

that's an interesting point. however, its a case of goodnites for 99 cents. either way, thats a good deal

Miku

Why would I sell them? As a tb and dl, I wouldn't spend like $15 on a pack of pullups then turn around and sell them on eBay for $.99.. That's just pointless. I would use them if I had them. The reason why I posted this is because I can't get them unless I used my moms paypal, which I wouldn't dare using for anything like diapers. Much less without her knowing.. So I'm giving the other users on here the chance to get them instead. You don't have to buy them. No one is saying you have to. If you don't like this thread, then don't post on it. You don't have to, you know...
    Last edited by Miku; 02-Aug-2010 at 12:56. Reason: Added info

Quote Originally Posted by insan3guy View Post
    that's an interesting point. however, its a case of goodnites for 99 cents. either way, thats a good deal
    You do realize that prices do go up?

Quote Originally Posted by RawrKittyx3 View Post
    Why would I sell them? As a tb and dl, I wouldn't spend like $15 on a pack of pullups then turn around and sell them on eBay for $.99.. That's just pointless.
    I just think this thread is pointless. It's like someone coming into ADISC for the first time and asking if anyone has heard of Bambino diapers before...

Miku

Look if you think it's pointless then stop posting on it.. All you've done is come to this thread and talk about how you don't like it or me.. And yes I do realize prices go up. Even so, nobody will pay the same amount for it on eBay and wait a few days to get it when they can pay the same price at a store and get it then.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I just wanted to let people know about a good deal on goodnites with only 6 days left and no bids, but instead I get told about how this thread is so pointless. Since it's apparently so pointless, then can a mod please close this thread?