Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is a better choice?

Default Which is a better choice?

So, I'm thinking about ordering online soon, and was wondering which would be better to get (in terms of absorbency, thickness, etc.) Tranquility ATNs or the Abri-Form X-Plus?

Since you are ordering online... try the Secure X-Plus. ( they are wonderful... and very absorbant too.

Abri X-Plus are great diapers so I say get them. Also XP Medical is the cheapest place for them I think too.

But Darkfinn also has a good suggestion too. Just find which is the cheapest for you and go for those. But I think it might only be a buck or two cheaper then each other.

I love the secure Xplus, I was recently given a molicare to try, by johnaton, I liked it but I think I got more wetting without leaking, into a secure care.

I compared the two after they were used, by weight, and the secure care held like 2 lbs. more I can't say what it was in ounces but I do drink about the same amount everday.

I also gave a secure care to jonathon who gave me the molicare, and he said he wasn't thrilled with them, I guess to each his own.

Did you have the "new" Secure X-plus with the front & rear waist bands?

The case I ordered before this one only had a rear waist band... I think the front one is a big improvement.

The secures have the band in the front now!?

This is front page news.. why didn't someone tell me!? *off to buy some*

Quote Originally Posted by Chromos View Post
    The secures have the band in the front now!?
    Recent development I think.