Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To those who are married

Default To those who are married

How does life work when you are abdl and married or have kids?

Do they know? Are you ever padded around them? Does abdl affect how you interact with them?

I'm not married, BUT my neices and nephews are around and I NEVER mix my personal life with my family. It's kinda a rule. When we have kids, I do not plan on wearing diapers around them period. Maybe untill the first kid is like one or two? untill they talk pretty much.

I am married with kids. my wife knows i but only tolerates it. I keep it all under wraps & away from my kids. A bunch of times when i was wearing my padding my son decided it was wrestle time & once he made a comment asking if i was wearing a diaper cuz he could hear it crinkle. almost got busted there. it is hard to enjoy getting padded up & having to hid it all the time. i found that i would start getting all grumpy when the kids came around. was my defense to keep them away from me but that would always turn into guilt & kill my mood to be padded up. so i still get padded but i have to pick & choose the times when i can do so. it gets very frustrating some times but i would rather be frustrated with that then hurt my relationship with my kids. my goal now is to get my wife to not be so uptight with it so i can at least sleep with my padding on. that would give me some more time in them with out the worry of my kids getting involved.

My wife knows and accepts me for who I am. She has really taken on the mommy role and seems to enjoy it. When we first met, I let her know about my diapers (as I didn't want to hide things from her). I figured if she couldn't accept me the way I was, then she wasn't the right person for me. Things have worked out better then I could have ever asked for. We just recently brough a changing table for me. By the way, I wear 24/7 and have for over 10 years now. I couldn't go without my diapers now if I tried.

I'm engaged with a ABDL woman. So we have discussed this openly and we kind of won't hid the diapers from the kids. Like if they find out we will tell them. Not about the AB but about the diaper wearing. It's something non sexual for me so I don't feel weird mixing it up ya know? I won't wear just a diaper I'll wear under clothes and no baby items other then theirs.... But I don't feel good hiding it....

My step son and daughter don't know of this side to me, or their mom. Although we openly have a couple stuffed animals on the bed.

My girlfriend is an AB, so we are very open with it to each other of course. Roommates however... They see our stuffed animals, but that is it They are non the wiser

I'm in a steady/ serious relationship, and we have talked about marriage, and what to with kids around. Mostly we are worried about a kid randomly finding a paci and it be mine. That would be weird.

Been married for 25 years last month, wife has known about my diapers since our second date, have never hid my diapers from either of the kids.
    They grew up knowing that I wore diapers and that I also used my diapers for what diapers are intended for.
    Niether child has shown any intrest in wearing a diaper since they where trained to live without a diaper, ( ie potty trained)

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    Been married for 25 years last month, wife has known about my diapers since our second date, have never hid my diapers from either of the kids.
    They grew up knowing that I wore diapers and that I also used my diapers for what diapers are intended for.
    Niether child has shown any intrest in wearing a diaper since they where trained to live without a diaper, ( ie potty trained)
    Have any of their friends ever said anything? Are they allowed to mention it to other family members?