Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Bambinos worth it for $50 for a 32?

Default Are Bambinos worth it for $50 for a 32?

That's how much the end total will be to get it on my Island.... are they worth that much? that's $1.60 per diaper.....I'm currently spending $1 per diaper. I'm getting Tena Slips which are really great brand.... but I've been dying to try bambinos for a long while now...

EDIT: Decided to buy them for my B-day . Does anyone know when the other Teddy Bambinos will be released? If anything I'll wait for those.
    Last edited by dragsnick; 03-Aug-2010 at 01:00.

everyone has their different opinions. Some would say yes, others no, but you really have to try it for yourself if you really want to know. It's easier to enjoy a diaper though if you're not worrying about whether you like them enough for them to be worth what you paid for them also.

I often get something into my head and just have to have what ever it is. This may be the case, so yes, why not try it and then you will be satisfied. You may find that they are indeed great, but you can be just as satisfied with something cheaper. Even so, you will have had the experience, and I suspect, that will make it worth while.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I often get something into my head and just have to have what ever it is. This may be the case, so yes, why not try it and then you will be satisfied. You may find that they are indeed great, but you can be just as satisfied with something cheaper. Even so, you will have had the experience, and I suspect, that will make it worth while.
    True.... but the sample will run me $20...... I don't think $10 a diaper is worth it not when my fiancee is also a ABDL ya know? so yeah... it's either $50 or nothing..... still thinking about taht one.

They're awesome. I find that they press out a lot for me.
    But maybe that's just me.

I see what you mean. I must admit, price has often persuaded me away from a purchase. My wife and I went to Toys R Us last week and I fell in love with Lego City. She said I should buy it, but it was $100.00, way to much for a toy. We probably will get it for the grand children and keep it our house...teehee.....I love playing with that stuff, especially with the little ones. They're amazing!

I see what you mean. I must admit, price has often persuaded me away from a purchase. My wife and I went to Toys R Us last week and I fell in love with Lego City. She said I should buy it, but it was $100.00, way to much for a toy. We probably will get it for the grand children and keep it our house...teehee.....I love playing with that stuff, especially with the little ones. They're amazing!
    Yeah I know what you mean. I wanted a awesome Lego Set (Lego Star Wars AR fighter) and... it was $80... I was like.... Awww helll now!

I am offended. Lego is not a toy, it is THE toy. It is also like a billion toys if you have enough imagination! As long as you are big enough not to choke on it Lego is the alpha and omega of toys!

Quote Originally Posted by frillyfoxy View Post
    I am offended. Lego is not a toy, it is THE toy. It is also like a billion toys if you have enough imagination! As long as you are big enough not to choke on it Lego is the alpha and omega of toys!

Hey Transformers are also pretty RAD! But.... Yeah Lego's and Transformers are like the best toys ever made!

My transformers were like, infinitely lamer than current ones. I mean, they transformed but they were not nearly as fancy as the stuff they come out with now. That is true for a lot of toys in general. On the other hand we had actual lawn darts. Most of us also now lack all depth perception, and a few received playful lobotomies, but man lawn darts were sweet,