Thread: Me in a nutshell

Default Me in a nutshell

Help I am trapped in a nutshell!!!!!
    ....For some odd reason I do this on every forum I join.

But to the serious stuff(or not so serious).....Me, I have been on the online abdl scene for more years than I can remember I recently turned 18 and I started out like 5 to 8 years ago on Dpf. I plan to make this one of the three sites that I am going to frequent. Besides this one I am on a lot of forums I only actively post on 4 of them(including this one) and I am losing interest in the abdlstoryforum, thus the three above. The other two are foxtalestimes which I love and which is a site I help run (and love). You may or may not have been able to tell I can be pretty damn random.
    So to the point I am definitely not your average 18 year old in some aspects. I am a very deep thinker.....meh in reality I am so complex I don't really understand myself sometimes. So I guess you all will just have to find out.
    By the way ask me any questions that come to mind and I'll do my best to fill you in.

Hey Dave! Welcome to Adisc! Sounds great to have another member of our "community." Feels weird saying that. I keep wanting to say "group", but this really is more like just a large group of buddies. We're all pretty friendly, so feel free to talk with us about anything.

Heh, and feel free to ask us some questions to. We have plenty of topics about ourselves and our different views and such. Also, we have our gallery and our wiki and links and all sorts! I'm sure you've seen them at the top of the page. Hope you come here often!

Welcome to the forums, Dave. What do you know, another Marylander! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it here. Look forward to seeing your posts!

Woah, not to many Marylanders are on this whole scene this is a rare pleasure.

Then again, look how small Maryland is! I can't talk; I live in New Jersey, which is tinier. Anyway, welcome to ADISC, Dave.

Well what do you think about The Netherlands... now that's small.

Anyhow. *grabs nutcracker and cracks the nutshell to get Dave out*
    Welcome to the forums. Have a nice time here and don't worry, we don't bite (...hard... No really.)

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Woah, not to many Marylanders are on this whole scene this is a rare pleasure.
    I am one! Welcome fellow Marylander! What have you been waiting for to join?

I have never seen a lot of marylanders in the abdl scene. I seen a lot of va and pa though. Never a lot of md and I been in the scene for over 8 years now.