Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May I come in??

Default May I come in??

I only recently decided to try embracing these feelings which I've been having off and on for about the last 10-15 years. Specifics can be found in my profile, but I'd just like to say that finding this community is definately a highlight in my life right now.

Well, welcome. Hopefully we can offer you what you are after here.

Welcome, this is great, new members are always a plus around here. The more the merrier. I hope you can enjoy the community, and have plenty of fun. And, don't forget, we're here for any problems you have, and we tend to help where we can.

*waves* No need to worry about us, we're here for you.

Seeing a completely new member who can type English CORRECTLY is incredibly rare. :P

Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Welcome, don't worry about being shy or anything this is a very friendly community if you need advice about anything or if you just want to make friends.

Thank you for taking the time to read the Wiki and FAQ. I hope you continue to enjoy our community!

yeah, hope you enjoy this place. we try very hard to keep it going with stuff and such. oh and *hugs*, now get posting

*opens door*

Come on in. There are snacks on the far side of the room, and the changing table is on the left. Say "hello" to everyone and just join in on the fun.