Thread: Cuddlz - what do you think of them?

Default Cuddlz - what do you think of them?

I've just ordered a trial pack of two before I could change my mind and I'm torn between excitement and nervousness (these will be my first adult nappies).
    I have heard that they are basically the UK version of Bambinos. Does that mean they will be easy to stuff if I want to?

i think they're amazing! I really want a full bag of them. Yes, they should be easy enough to stuff. I think they're very absorbent and comfortable in their own right, and phenomenally absorbent.

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    I have heard that they are basically the UK version of Bambinos.
    They ARE Bambinos - just under a different name (and without the baby-prints variety). I imported a couple of "real" Bambinos from the States and compared them, and they're identical

They're also awesome. Very absorbent, don't smell weird like some do (I had some Molicares which made me feel ill from the smell when they got wet) and the plastic at the front allows them be re-taped essentially infinitely, letting you take them off temporarily if you don't want to mess them, for example.

I can't recommend them highly enough :>

they are great i bought the trial pack and they were so comfy and absorbent

I live in the US, but I know your getting the same product I do here. You will not regret your purchase, it will leave you wanting to order more, believe me.