Thread: Hewwo!

Default Hewwo!

Thought I'd introduce myself since I've apparently become a "lurker."

I've had "babyish" feelings since I was 5, and for a long time I "hated" babies, and I realize now that those feelings arose because I was jealous.

I got found out my last year of HS and was sent to a psychiatrist, who assured me my feelings could be construed as normal but also tried to help me "get over" them and move on. I was also diagnosed as OCD at that time. I realize that much of my AB/DL feelings stem from a lot of underlying anxiety.

In my fantasies, I'm a 2-year-old or just a little younger--maybe around 22 to 26 months old--and that means being independent enough to be able to talk to communicate my needs, and run jump and play and be my own little person, but to still be completely diaper-dependent and to depend on others both for my feeding (or source of food) and diaper-changing when I wet or mess my diapers.

I was potty-trained at a little over 2.5--I remember at the time resisting and saying I wanted to wait 'til I was 3 but being told that "big boys" wore underwear before then and didn't wear diapers until they were 3. This probably contributed to the AB/DLism--I may have been physically prepared for the potty but wasn't emotionally ready, and that made problems.

When I was a baby and toddler I was diapered in Huggies--I remember marching around a big box of Huggies in our entryway once after we returned from the grocery store, trying to figure out what they were--but now I'm partial to Pampers, especially Pampers Cruisers, which have a very nice baby powder scent and are designed very babyly.

So that's where I am. I enjoy reading the diaper reviews and reading the male-to-toddler-or-baby regression stories on the AR Archive. Deeker was the first AB/DL website I discovered, back in 1999, and I even have a story on there, but over time he creeped me out more and more to the point that I stopped visiting a while ago. Good riddance. I really hope I can find the perfect adult-sized babyish diaper and to that end look forward to getting a pack of ABU's--any thoughts? But beyond that because I live with 2 roommates now I may not even be able to do that.

Thanks for reading and look forward to hanging around a bit more!

Welcome to ADISC, I'm Desco, and I live PC MMO games, fantasy novels, and Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

Care to share any of your other, "normal" interests, so we can get to know you better as a person?

By the way, I don't presonally have a problem with it, but there are certain members here that will flame you just for saying the word "Deeker". It's one of those taboo topics here, apparently.

(Crawls into bomb shelter, prepared for flaming)

Yeah, didn't read the intro guidelines before posting. I'm still in school so that takes up a lot of time. Aside from that, I'm into gaming--especially Bioware RPGs and Civ--Family Guy, and various other comedies/spoofs. My favorite tv shows at the moment include Community and Modern Family. I also enjoy reading when I'm not reading for school--mostly history/politics type stuff since that's what I majored in.