Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone into jeeps or 4 wheelin

Default Anyone into jeeps or 4 wheelin

I have a jeep YJ i am currently working on, and is for the most part mostly stock. My future plans for it are to build a full roll cage, bulletproof suspension, and a V8 swap. Just getting out beating on the trail 4 wheelin is the next best thing to diapers for me. So is anyone else like jeeps or 4 wheelin.

I've got two Jeeps, a '96 Cherokee and a 2004 Grand Cherokee. I've crossed small streams and gone 4 wheelin' through off road fields. I've also been down in low gear through a couple of feet of snow. That's lots of fun.

Although I don't own one, I'll probably buy a Jeep TJ though, probably the than a Cayman though.

I'd like to eventually buy a YJ. Alaska has a lot of back roads and trails and I'd like to explore them.

OOOWWW ME ME!! haha I got a 95yj! Love it. JEEP-Just Empty Every Pocket.

My Dad owns an 89 Wrangler, but it would sort of a be a shame to wheel with it. I have an ex-military M1028 project truck that I just got inspected yesterday. I hope to do some wheelin with it, even while the suspension is stock. I did a bit of offroading with it yesterday.... Flew up my buddies field full of ruts and ditches

I have a mountain bike for that. Cheaper, more stealthy, more intimate with the scenery

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    I have a mountain bike for that. Cheaper, more stealthy, more intimate with the scenery
    Same !

Sorry to be all British about this guys but ive got a Land Rover!!!! Actually ive got 2. Ones modified for overland travel with a roof rack, snorkal, HD suspention and shocks, warn winch, underbody gards etc. The other is my competition one. Its a Discovery, bobtailed with full external roll cages, jacked up, dislocating springs, more underbody protection, HD everything and they are both diesel. As much as I love the V8 it just doesnt work in the water - and theres quite a lot of that this side of the pond! Id love to be able to do the rubicon trail one day, it looks awesome. Theres nothing like that in this country.

Hook line and sinker, I'm addicted to dirt, trucks/Broncos (Jeeps are good too) and anything else with knobby tires.

Just started this last week Off Roaders of ADISC -