Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *B sleepover ideas

Default *B sleepover ideas

if you got the chance to have another *B for a sleepover what would you do to make it the most fun? Like movies-which ones? games? kinna food/snacks? I got like 3 days to figure this out. oh and not lots of $$ or fantasy ideas :P

Kids movies like Finding Nemo, Spongebob, Toy Story etc. Or even better, if you still have any from when you were little (or can get hold of some by then), movies you remember watching as a child. Eg,, Disney cartoon such as The Lion King.
    For games, you COULD play computer games, but that's not very *Bish (unless you have some kids games). So I would play kids board games, and other games like hide-and-seek, imagination games etc. You could also build a bed fort out of pillows, chairs, blankets with different "tunnels" to areas of your room, then turn off the lights, grab a torch, and try to escape from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    You could also build a bed fort out of pillows, chairs, blankets with different "tunnels" to areas of your room, then turn off the lights, grab a torch, and try to escape from each other.
    I fully back this idea. A giant, living room sized, fort would be awesome. If you could somehow integrate the television into the fort you could do all of GPs other suggestions without ever leaving the fort.

Quote Originally Posted by Guineapigged View Post
    Kids movies like Finding Nemo, Spongebob, Toy Story etc. Or even better, if you still have any from when you were little (or can get hold of some by then), movies you remember watching as a child. Eg,, Disney cartoon such as The Lion King.
    For games, you COULD play computer games, but that's not very *Bish (unless you have some kids games). So I would play kids board games, and other games like hide-and-seek, imagination games etc. You could also build a bed fort out of pillows, chairs, blankets with different "tunnels" to areas of your room, then turn off the lights, grab a torch, and try to escape from each other.
    Thats souns like fun...minus the torch... @[email protected] seriously that Will start a fire just use a flashlight...

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Thats souns like fun...minus the torch... @[email protected] seriously that Will start a fire just use a flashlight...
    I can't tell if you're joking...
    A torch IS a flashlight in the UK. They just use a different word.

OP: I always enjoy sleeping at a sleepover, but I'm weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    I can't tell if you're joking...
    A torch IS a flashlight in the UK. They just use a different word.

OP: I always enjoy sleeping at a sleepover, but I'm weird...
    Oh...Everything makes sense now! XP

Sleeping? At a sleepover? But you can sleep every night at your own place.
    Boring... :P

Personally I'm a big fan of doing whatever myself and my friends normally do together, with the added benefit of being padded... Cook a yummy dinner, watch a movie, play video games, chill out and talk, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Personally I'm a big fan of doing whatever myself and my friends normally do together, with the added benefit of being padded... Cook a yummy dinner, watch a movie, play video games, chill out and talk, etc.
    This...I like to play w/ lego or action figures/dolls though. Just have fun being padded in another AB's company.

Quote Originally Posted by NEJay View Post
    Normally I hate retro gaming, but for video games I would totally love to play some NES or something with some Co-op, padded of course