Thread: For music people who know Jonny Craig (Emarosa/old Dance Gavin Dance)...

Angry For music people who know Jonny Craig (Emarosa/old Dance Gavin Dance)...

I've seen Emarosa so many times, I think 5 now, and each time, the singer (Jonny Craig) is trashed before the show and COMPLETELY trashed afterwards. The first time I saw Emarosa, he couldn't even walk on his own after the show, he was so gone. And every time I see him, it's the same way pretty much. I just went to a show tonight and the band (Conditions) played right before Emarosa last week @ Warped Tour, and Jonny was completely gone once again, but he can still sing like an angel. Anyway, the band tonight said they saw Jonny snorting cocaine before he got on stage at Warped (I've heard this many times from the music scene).

I pretty much hate his alcoholic coke addicted ass, but I completely love his voice, he literally sounds like an angel. He's such a dick, but I still love his voice and music... his lyrics make no sense most of the time b/c he's gone when he writes the music, but how he can manage to remember and sing the songs while he's completely gone on stage amazes me. I'm wondering when his heart will finally explode from the abuse, I mean it's going to happen eventually since he's been doing this for years!

I got my opinion out, what do you think of Jonny Craig?

I don't understand, how the hell can someone with such a great talent (singing) just throw everything away with drugs and alcohol and w/e else fuels his dickish self!? Dude, if he was completely sober, he'd make one hell of an awesome bandmate

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    I don't understand, how the hell can someone with such a great talent (singing) just throw everything away with drugs and alcohol and w/e else fuels his dickish self!? Dude, if he was completely sober, he'd make one hell of an awesome bandmate
    I'm almost positive a lot of people in bands do this, not just Jonny Craig. The whole drugs and alcohol are sadly a commonly associated part of the lifestyle. However, I like to think it's just a way for people to cope when they crack under pressure.

BTW just saw Dance Gavin Dance at the Scream like you mean it Tour. Awesome!!!

You clearly don't understand "The Importance of Cocaine".....