Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicediaper

Default Nicediaper

Her can you found many good plastic pants and some Cloth Diapers to the price is very good and low. I have bay some plastic pants from this store and i like them. Very good quality and good price to.

NiceDiaper.Com - All Wholesale Price

I can se it on one product. but nicediapers have a better price then ABU.

Can take 1-2 weeks for shipping from China, but I have always gotten what I've ordered from Nicediaper through ebay. Shipping isn't too bad either if you order multiple items

Omg!! They sell a case 10,000 diapers?! I'll try to hide that from my mom

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyp View Post
    Omg!! They sell a case 10,000 diapers?! I'll try to hide that from my mom
    i saw that too lol

for anyone that has ordered from nice diaper.com or from their ebay page is the shipping discreet or does it say right on the package what it is and the return address? just wondering cause i don't want a package showing up that says nice diapers on the return address. all my other plastic pants Ive got were ordered from either online medical supply companies or bought at one of the medical stores.

Yes i have order and yes it is shipped discreet and only you nows what in the packets the come to you. Yes it is print on where the packets come from. Hope you get you questions responded right and i have order from nicediaper.com

On my package from nice diaper it did say **** (My adress) and the Return adress in china but it dident say Nicediaper.com... the delivery time was about 2 weeks after shipping from china. but when you are buying from their ebay page you must include the size in your payment (I forgot it and it took 2 Extra weeks just for them to ship the item cause i did forget to add the size xD .)