Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I become incontinent tonight?

Flashpoint

Default Did I become incontinent tonight?

This is really bugging me.

I used to get completely nude before putting a diaper on. Diapers are gone, however, I did notice that when I got nude, I started to let pee go, a little at a time. Unintentionally. Occasionally it'll wait and build a few minutes before releasing. But this was only when diapers were involved.

Now I have a huge problem. Tonight, I got nude to take a shower and every couple of seconds, drops of pee leave me! I can feel a warmth kind of poke and when I relax the slightest bit, it comes through. It feels warm, wet, and not the least bit comfortable. There's a slightly damp spot on my pants. This is seriously worrying me and it happened out of nowhere. And I'm only 19!!

Am I incontinent? Help!!

R134A

It could just be temporary, and could be a result of you being used to letting go in a diaper. You might want to get it checked out by a doctor though to be sure. I wish you luck.

If u use diapers all the time, u may want to take a break from them for a few days to see if yur body will re-adjust to its normal self. I mean if u usually have to pee so bad and u hold it in a while, and u do this many times consistently, that could damage the bladder I think. But it sounds to me like yur body might b used to the diapers, so maybe wait a while before wearing them and see if it improves cause if not, definitely get it checked out :/

"Sometimes people find that they cannot stop their bladders from constantly dribbling, or continuing to dribble for some time after they have passed urine. It is as if their bladders were like a constantly overflowing pan, hence the general name overflow incontinence." from Wikipedia... this is also the most common type of IC.

it might also be the same as most people have, where no matter what you can never get the last few droplets of urine out.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCowMoo View Post
    If u use diapers all the time, u may want to take a break from them for a few days to see if yur body will re-adjust to its normal self. I mean if u usually have to pee so bad and u hold it in a while, and u do this many times consistently, that could damage the bladder I think. But it sounds to me like yur body might b used to the diapers, so maybe wait a while before wearing them and see if it improves cause if not, definitely get it checked out :/
    Yeah, get checked. If you don't want the condition to steadily decline. Or abstain from diapers for awhile.

stealthcat

Whenever i use diapers for a while i always do this excersise (I dont know if it works entirely) what you do is go to the bathroom normally (OVER A TOILET Standing) And once it all starts to flow hold it in as fast as you can for untill it stops then let it flow again and do the same thing over again and again.

I do it all the time and it seems to work for me the faster you can stop it the better

daipe

Quote Originally Posted by stealthcat View Post
    Whenever i use diapers for a while i always do this excersise (I dont know if it works entirely) what you do is go to the bathroom normally (OVER A TOILET Standing) And once it all starts to flow hold it in as fast as you can for untill it stops then let it flow again and do the same thing over again and again.

I do it all the time and it seems to work for me the faster you can stop it the better
    I do that sometimes too, but rather to test my reflexes (with reference to that scene in the superhero movie ). Didn't know this helped!

Lucky. I wish I could become incontinent. But apparently I was born with a really strong bladder. I've been working on weakening it for about six months, and I'm just now making some progress.

KellyMac,
    There could be several things that could cause your problem. You could have a week schpintre, stress incontinence, and or bladder that just doesn't understand the wiring signal any more. You need to be checked out by a urologist as soon as possible. Just put on a good diaper until they can find out whats wrong. Much easier to change a wet diaper than wet pants.

stealthcat

I dont really knw if it does bt i have noticed i can stop it really fast now and that has to be a good thing