Thread: Hello Everyone

Smile Hello Everyone

Hello! I'm really happy I found this place...this is the first diaper community I've joined online. Well, I tried one other but didn't care for it all too much, so I'm not sure if that even counts. So, about myself I suppose.

I'm 21 and I live happily with my girlfriend. We'll be getting married before too long. She is accepting of my interest in diapers and doesn't seem to mind at all. We're both very open with each sexually so it's not too hard for either of us to try new things.

I'm at the point where I no longer want to feel bad in any way about my diaper loving, which is why I joined here...I want to make it just a normal part of my life and be comfortable with myself.

I'm a DL and my interest in diapers actually started with maxi pads. I guess I just really enjoy the feminine feel of them a lot...I've liked them since I was very young. Once I opened up to my girlfriend about this two years ago, I felt free to experiment a lot and I've since move on to trying diapers. I haven't really developed any sort of preference yet as far as diapers go. When it comes to maxi pads, I go for big ones with wings. That's what my screen name refers to actually; my girlfriend is a furry and she always likes to think of me as a "big kitty", so I just coined the name kittywithwings.

I'll go ahead and say my primary interest in diapers is sexual...I've always liked wearing maxipads (and now diapers) to masturbate in. Now that I am getting more comfortable though, I do find it relaxing to just wear a pad to work and stuff like that.

Outside of diapers, like to draw and I am really into computers and web development and stuff like that. I do a lot of art on and off the computer. Recently, I've been coloring a lot of other people's artwork.

I guess that's about it for now....I look forward to getting to know people around here.