Thread: Some sort of an introduction thread...

Default Some sort of an introduction thread...

Well... howdy.

I've been on the chat a few times before I wrote this, mostly due to the fact that I didn't really have the time to write this entire thread out at that point. Of course, I haven't posted because I know how everyone likes things around here.

I'm currently going to college (which I got a rather early start on) to finish up a nothing degree before going off to premed or something like that. (Still a bit up in the air, but I'll do something "big and important.") That'll be in another year.

As far as I go... well, I don't know what to say. I love to read, write, and roleplay. I'm creative, and that obviously ties into the things I just mentioned. I don't mind college (and it's not all that hard at the moment, to be truthful) as research, learning, and writing are what I do in most of my spare time - other than... this sort of thing. I am patient, hopefully thoughtful, and people say I'm smart. I'm basically just a normal sort of laid-back guy.

I consider myself a furry. Obviously, I like diapers. The two aren't really all that related. I mean, I like to think of things somewhat realistically, and hair+diapers is bad enough, but fur+diapers... or maybe I'm just a bit too clean-freakish about things. (Which might lead you to logically guess something that I don't really make a habit of.) I'm also mostly nonsexual for a few reasons.

I suppose that's it for now.
    Thanks for the welcome I've got in the chat so far. You guys seem to be level-headed and "normal" enough, which is somewhat rare when people gather for interests like this.

P.S. I'm away for a few days on "vacation." That means a lack of both internet access and padding. So, you won't see me around much or at all for a few.

Hey Shawcross, nice to meet'cha.

I think you should take your time in college..or go for philosophy. I've been told it comes in handy down the line. Hope to see you around!

Welcome to the site and to the IRC. Nice intro. Don't let the veneer of normalcy fool you, although I think we do tend to draw people who think of their ABDL side as one component of their personality rather than the dominant one. I hope you'll find the place to your liking
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-Jul-2010 at 05:35.