Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else get diaper rash?

Default Anybody else get diaper rash?

I use Depend Max Protection diapers. Sometimes my whole butt will get really itchy and sometimes ill get a big pimple on my butt or a 2 or 3. Is this from diaper rash? What can i do to make it stop?

Try desitin or some cream around the red areas, should help pretty well. And try to change more, and stay out of humid areas!

i get diaper rashes too sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Go some time whiteout the diaper on.
    That works too! Just be careful.

I get diaper rash off and on when I do not change my diaper soon enough as well as in hot weather. To prevent diaper rash I use Desitin Maximum with every diaper change as well as using baby powder.

I only ever got it when I was in pull-ups when I was potty training. <_>

Last Summer here (Dec 09 to Jan 10) I got nappy rash real bad for the first time in ages because it was so hot! Spoiled my holidays from adult life.

Desitine works great. Your skin will naturally adjust if you wear more frequently. I often go through an adjustment period if I don't wear for a while. Also, if you find you're getting it even if you're not wetting it heavily, then use a bit more powder - especially on the bottom. You're likely sweating a lot and the powder will help. Also, there's some MOnkey Butt powder out there.. I hear it's awesome.