Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting my first bambinos. Need suggestions. :)

Default Getting my first bambinos. Need suggestions. :)

I am soon gettingmy first bambino diapers. I would like some suggestions to have the most fun in them. I don't like the marshmallow or bananna idea. I an 15 years old and I would like suggestions of what I should do I them, because I want a really fun time . I would also like to know how many times I could urinate a medium load inside of them ( please answer on past experiences). Thanks alot. I can't wait.

Hmm... this seems kind of subjective. How much urine is in a "medium wetting"? Your medium might be my large. That seems like something you'll need to test for yourself.

You could try oatmeal. You make oatmeal, let it cool, then put it in your diaper and squish around. The oatmeal is also good for your skin.

Not quite sure how to answer this. There are only a few thing you can actually do "in" the diaper and by now I'm sure you know what they are. As far as activities while wearing, just do what you like to do normally. Bike ride, video games, movies, internet, go out, all can be fun while wearing. As far as how much they hold, it depends on the size. There are also stuffers made for them. They are very absorbent, so drink plenty of fluids.

Not sure how much a gallon is...

I know the average bladder sends a message to your brain telling you that you need to "go" at about 400mL, and at 600mL the average bladder is full and releases without control. So 600mL is probably too much. 400mL is probably a large amount, too. You need to remember that you don't excrete the exact amount the you consume. Some is converted to energy and heat.

3.8 litres, an US gallon at least.
    I personally never drink that much, although I've drunk more than a gallon one day a while ago.
    Last edited by CottonBird; 30-Jul-2010 at 00:02. Reason: Rounding mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    Not sure how much a gallon is...

I know the average bladder sends a message to your brain telling you that you need to "go" at about 400mL, and at 600mL the average bladder is full and releases without control. So 600mL is probably too much. 400mL is probably a large amount, too. You need to remember that you don't excrete the exact amount the you consume. Some is converted to energy and heat.

Not particularly. Some bladders can hold up to 2 gallons before uncontrollably letting go. I should know. Back on topic. Bambino's are usually praised for having the highest capacity before leaking, then any other. They should be able to hold that much.

Drink 1 can of Monster energy drink and then drink 2 bottles of water. You will wet constantly for 2 hours and your diaper will weigh several pounds.

daipe

Quote Originally Posted by IantheFox View Post
    Drink 1 can of Monster energy drink and then drink 2 bottles of water. You will wet constantly for 2 hours and your diaper will weigh several pounds.
    I've seen you post this on many topics... but does this really work? What about with just a Red Bull or a cheap store brand one?

Oh, and depending on to what level you find stuff disgusting, here is a website with many different diaper games.