Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here it is 4am and I can't sleep

Unhappy Here it is 4am and I can't sleep

I feel like crying right now. I'm so tired but I can't fall asleep, I can't seem to get comfortable in my bed. I just want to sleep so bad. I'll dose off and then wake up shortly after. thats how its been since 11pm

Thats. Are you sad about something? Or thinking of something?

Thats No good mate .

Just close your eyes, lay in bed, and imagine a happy place Then make awesome stuff happen in your head

Nigh Nigh Mike

I"ve got a lot on my plate right now and my stress level is vary high. Sleeping is my get away but its not working tonight.

Maybe you need a new mattress? Maybe it's too hot? Too cold?

More importantly, when did this start up? It is EXTREMELY unhealthy to be sleep deprived for long periods of time and you should see a doctor if it continues even a day or more. I know a guy who starts to hallucinate after a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebabymike View Post
    I"ve got a lot on my plate right now and my stress level is vary high. Sleeping is my get away but its not working tonight.
    way is you stress level high?

I usually don't ever have issues sleeping.

Its a combo of stress at work and stress with my family. That and I'm lonely.

I wish there was a way I could help you. I know I can't sleep without playing a little pretend game in my head.. where I'm an adorable girl with a completely different life that's full of magical happiness and overcoming the icky. Maybe you need to find a way to relax your mind before going to sleep.

That is me most nights! It is 4:45am here now, and I am still awake, my brain is shot and I have not been able to think straight, but unable to sleep.
    I suggest try some calming music, or if you are in a sad mood, go on over to youtube and look up funny videos. You could also try a scent you find calming, like lavender or something. Also make sure you room is getting a good supply of fresh air, open a window if you need to.
    If nothing else, you can try melatonin or valerian root. Melatonin is a natural sleep aid, probably the safest thing you could take, or valerian root will work for stress, anxiety relief (just dont take both at the same time). For me, valerian root works good