Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you dress?

Cool How do you dress?

How do you dress when at school or at home. If in diapers 24/7 how do you hide that you have one on at school? When at home do you even put pants on? When a friends do you dress the same way you would at home or at school?( You might have a dress-code at your school) I like polo shirts and loose fitting pants almost all the time. I just like how it looks on me. When at home I like PJ pants and dark blue tee shirts. I like blue a lot and even had my wheelchair sprayed blue =]

When I leave my house:
    T-Shirt, jeans, black socks, silk boxers.

When I'm inside my house:
    T-shirt, track pants, black socks, silk boxers.

Exceptions: I wear a sweater in the winter.

I can usually count on my fingers the times I vary from this formula per year.

EDIT: I also have an earring that people get kicks out of poking fun at. (I recently found it after having lost it for 2 weeks)

I wear a graphic T-shirt, skinny-ish blue jeans, a necklace, and a wristband or two. I don't dress -all- that extravagantly. I used to wear a collar around, but I don't do that too often anymore. I'll probably start again in the near future.

Before recently, I wore feminine dresses in light colored tones (yellow, pink, light blue, bright light green, etc.) all the time, sometimes pink shirts with plaid skirts and stuff.

Nowadays, I only wear that at home and instead choose to wear shorts and shirts in the same colors as I mentioned before, because I've gained weight and don't feel as cute or as if I can pass the way I could before.

Crack hoodie
    Crack pants
    Crack shoes
    Crack gat
    Crack chains
    Fly hat.

o3o I still have yet to find out why people shoot at me.

No but really.

Work pants(Holy torn up pants)
    Work shirt.

Dress overshirt
    Graphic T undershirt
    Nice jeans
    Nice shoes.
    Chain wallet

Workout- Sleeveless-t and Running shorts.

If I'm diapered :<

ha that's rare. :<

I have little to no dress sense, so I usually wear any pair of jeans with the first t-shirt that I pull out of my wardrobe.

I generally wear cargo shorts, with a T, polo, or short sleeve button up. Rarely I will slip on a pair of cargo pants or jeans, usually only because I have to, or it's just too damn cold (living in the south, it doesn't happen much)

Around the house, pretty much the same, 'tho I will shed the shorts and rock the boxers if no one is coming over.

In the past year or so I've reverted back to briefs from boxers, and really have no preference anymore. When going to work I have a uniform :\. When going out I usually wear pants or shorts, my pants are typically on the tight fitting side. At home I am usually in my old gym shorts like right now. As for tops its usually a plain tshirt with nothing on it, or in the colder months I bundle up with warm sweatshirts and coats. This year since I'm moving to freezingville I bought a military issue cold weather jacket from an army surplus store ($20!) which looks BA. Oh also I usually wear a hat wherever I go now because I have to wear a hat at work and I get the worst hat hair.

When I go to school (college) I almost always dress in a pair of slacks and a button up shirt with a collar or polo shirt. When I'm at home it's usually jeans or sweat pants and a t-shirt. When I go out on the weekends I wear jeans, "wife beater" tank top, and a printed button up shirt made of polyester.