Thread: I am going on Vaction, Sayonarra!!

Default I am going on Vaction, Sayonarra!!

As the title says, I am going on Vacation for a while up to the beach in Oregon. But sadly, where we are staying as NO internet connect so I wont be able to keep in touch with ANY of you. But my parents say I can take my computer along so I can watch anime and read manga. ( But that's kinda off-topic)

Anyways, I will be gone for 4 days so if you have ANY thing to say to me you can PM me, or my friends on my friends list. Don't hesitate, if you have anything important. So I'll see you guys in 4 days!!

Sayonarra!! ^__^

Mod note: Please don't post contact details in your posts

Edit: I wont do that again, I know that was wrong now from learning it from this situation.
    Last edited by Daisuke; 29-Jul-2010 at 06:53. Reason: see mod note

So, not to be mean, what's the point of this? This is an intro forum.

No it's an, I am leaving and will be gone for a while. So people understand why I haven't been on for a while.

It is quite common practice to post a message that you're going away for a while. No harm in that and it makes people not be worried when they suddenly don't see someone for a while.