Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: P2k

Default P2k

So if you haven't, check out my 1 000th post:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...it-here-22085/

As for why I'm putting a new thread, I feel there are new people that have joined that may like to get to know me. There are also older members who don't go on chat and haven't really talked to me that might still like to know me. Maybe I'm just being self-centred, but then this will fall to the wayside, never to be seen again.

Gaasha has been pestering me to leave her question thread alone and make my own. Mine is nothing like hers, though. I want people to ask me serious questions of which I will answer to the best of my ability. I'd prefer these not to get TOO personal, because then I would either need to not answer (which I reserve the right to do, if only so I don't need to answer "how often do you fap?") or ask to have the thread moved to somewhere where my personal info can't be Googled.

So if you have any questions about me, just ask. I don't bite (contrary to what people tell you).

P.S. I just noticed that there are some users who were only 3 when Y2K happened... I feel old.

Interesting side note: This is my 69th thread. I feel dirty.
    Last edited by Zephy; 02-Aug-2010 at 08:22.

its says you have 2000 zephy
    edit: why do you let people start these ridiculous rumors about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    its says you have 2000 zephy
    edit: why do you let people start these ridiculous rumors about you?
    Of course it says I have 2 000, seeing as this is my 2 000th post.

I tried arguing that they aren't true... that's how the puppy thing got started. >_>

yeah sorry read it wrong. the first sentence sounded like you said this was your 1000 post.
    why dont you just ignore them instead of notta pups?
    jeez that saying is infectious...

yeah sorry read it wrong. the first sentence sounded like you said this was your 1000 post.
    why dont you just ignore them instead of notta pups?
    jeez that saying is infectious...
    So in order to not let them make rumours I should allow them to make rumours? That might just be crazy enough to work...

thank you. and btw who starts all these rumors anyway?
    Various people, not really sure who starts most of them. I secretly think it's Moo.

i thought Oli or is he just an instigator?
    Nah, he didn't start it. I know it was a furry that started it because it started out as a question about my fursona (which, for the record, I don't have... at all). Oli just likes to tease me about it. >_>

if the furry asked you about it started it then you do know who started the zephypup thing. and reflecting why do you think its moo?