Thread: *smiles* I'm a new caretaker with some questions.

Smile *smiles* I'm a new caretaker with some questions.

Hi everyone! I'm happy to have found this place via Google because I think I am a new breed of person interested in this lifestyle. Please correct me if I'm wrong about some things.

1. I'm rare because I prefer to play the "mommy" role from what I can see.
    2. I love the babyish behavior except for diapers/wetting, so I don't even know if I fit in, but this is the closest thing I could find to what I'm into. I don't judge people who put emphasis on diapers/wetting, though. Is there an ABDL subculture that prefers burping their big babies more than anything? I think it's wonderful. Thanks. I'm just curious.

You are rare, but not being into diapers is pretty normal as far as age play goes. AB/DL is a subcategory of age play that relies heavily on diapers. I don't know for sure if there are any age play forums, but I think a google search would come up with one.

You're welcome, of course, to stick around. Welcome to ADISC.

Hello!

Preferring the mommy role isn't unusual for a woman at all.

But as LittleMonster said, there are ageplayers who don't use diapers. I was one of them.

At any rate, welcome!

Welcome to ADISC!

A question though, when you say that you love the babyish behavior except for the diapers, do you mean in yourself, or in others? Your wording makes it a bit difficult to understand.

Hee, I've not seen many people who are more into the actual caring for children part vs. caring about the state of a diaper 24/7 all day everyday part.

I'm extremely into putting emphasis on being the child, doing as told, being cared for and basically enjoying all that encompasses being a child. You might be rare as a whatever gets, but I'd love to be friends or talk or chat or whatever on the boards or through PM's or whatever. Great to see you here and hope to see more

Quote Originally Posted by Sabaw View Post
    I'm extremely into putting emphasis on being the child, doing as told, being cared for and basically enjoying all that encompasses being a child.
    ^ This is pretty much how I feel, too. Diapers are cool and all, but being fed a bottle, or just held, is better, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephiel View Post
    ^ This is pretty much how I feel, too. Diapers are cool and all, but being fed a bottle, or just held, is better, imo.
    It can get really descriptive. Diapers are only a tiny part of it, and not the central aspect of being a toddler in a sense. There's so many different places you can go, there's bathtime, eating, being dressed, going to the park, toystore, playing with coloring books, being read stories, watching cartoons together, being held, being praised, etc. etc. etc.

I really did go off on the deep end there. Sorry if that was long winded. ^__^

I actually am more of a 3-6 year old ageplayer myself.. and so I can see that your someone that would be really welcome here.

Thanks for joining and I hope you stick around. What kinda things to you like? I'm all interested and stuff.