Thread: Google Chrome help. Error 102 connection. Yea, I know

Default Google Chrome help. Error 102 connection. Yea, I know

Alright so I've been researching for a while and I haven't gotten a straight answer. The error doesn't let me log into sites such as hotmail, photobucket, and myspace. For the first time in my life that I actually needed to get to someone at myspace, the error came up. >

Anyways, I want to the LAN settings and I did the check box thing already, and still isn't working after I restarted the whole computer. I can't use any other browser because Firefox decided to quit and not load anymore pages whatsoever.

I'd like to hear a solution from you guys and not some random guy on the internet. I trust this place a bit more than some Yahoo answers.

Contact Google. They wrote it, they should be supporting it. All you'll get here is idle speculation. If Google won't support their products, don't use Chrome. I use Firefox, and I've never had a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Contact Google. They wrote it, they should be supporting it. All you'll get here is idle speculation. If Google won't support their products, don't use Chrome. I use Firefox, and I've never had a problem with it.
    Alright then,thanks. Their help page, I have to say, is half-assed.

Quote Originally Posted by dcviper View Post
    Not everyone can use Firefox. My computer can't run it. (I know, it sucks. That's what happens when you buy a computer for $20 off a drug addict... well, he never showed up to pick up the money so it was really free. You get what you paid for, I guess.)